Measuring Song Tempo !

Jiten

Hey there, i was wondering, is there any program(software), which tells the original tempo of any song, to remix it, make the beats of the same tempo. get wat i mean. any software that measures song tempo automatically.

:confused:

hmmm pro tools does it for u
all u have to do is identify a bar and it does the counting.
a lot of beat slicers do it too
i think acid 3 has some kind of BPM recognition too. not too sure though.
best BPM meters are ur ears

i know , but i cannot figure out eh actual BPM, can u tell me please. any software. i'am sure the DJ 2000 does it to.. ;) is there something like this.

hey i only found one site and it aint nough of it. jsut a tapping meat measure software, buti need some automatic software device.

Get Recycle 2.0 All you have to do is set the sensitivity level, and enter the number of bars and it calculates the tempo (to .000 precision). Once you've got that done you can change the BPM, pitch, remove individual drum sounds, and do all kinds of mayhem to your loops. Check it out, it rawks!
-mj-

OK leme check out on recycle. But tell me more about recycle, i've never used it before.

nanananaaaa..

if u are trying to get the tempo of desi songs than its hard cause desi songs got like 10 diff instruments in only one song while like american songs has some like 2-5 instruments in compozinggg so its hard to find a ture tempo of that :D :cheers:

Re: nanananaaaa..

djankit82 said:
if u are trying to get the tempo of desi songs than its hard cause desi songs got like 10 diff instruments in only one song while like american songs has some like 2-5 instruments in compozinggg so its hard to find a ture tempo of that :D :cheers:

if ure' a indian u must be wery well understood of my problems. But there must be a way to this **** too man.I've tried several programs that tell tempo by taping the space bar , but the tempo is not very perfect, the tempo sometimes is 134 and after some time in the same song it is 136. I need a program plz plz plz i've tried recycle, it very good to make samples and loops, it realy cooooool..... but i cannot find my stuff..:o

u know y?

because the tempo just changes *** the song goo some time its up some time its down but there will be no major diff like 150 to 130 but it will flow around like 133 to 135 some like that also our desi beats changes sunddnly and its composed by real TABLA PLATERS so they give it some cool change while u try to find same beat in synth and can't find one soo that the major diff....:cool: :eek:

u're right ankit, i've tried many timesbut i cannot get my stuff, hye ankit can u tel me where i can get TABLA samples. i really wanna create some indian beats with some western fusion.please tell me where i can get some.:cry:

wellll ....

well jiten i don't know any good site i think but i know few links which can help u flashkit
dj central
i don't have that many links in my fav for music but i bought this software name music studio 2000 and e jay , mixman this software got some 100 -300 beats,semples,fx and all other $hit in it so i don't have to go out some where to get it. got about like 4 cds full or beats + semples more than 3000 :eek: :bat: ya and i make some from fruity loops also i have to tell u some is that i made 2 remix by using Acid pro 3 it was cool need to learn more :cheers:

yes these softwares are full of loops and samples, i've brought a new software, names GROOVEMAKER 2.0 from IK multimedia. and i own 1200 loops and saples, and 100's of synth sounds. all i need is good samples and i can make any type of beat i want to make in floops 3, the best loop maker in the world, A$$ Kickin.
:hello:

Back