Just Bought Kore 2 With The Hardware

damayor666 said:
the website is sample logic dot com and i'm thinking about buying that synergy also from the same company see how good that is. and yes it took me hours and hours to install and i have 3 gigs of ram

Ok Damayor,
thanks I will check that out tomorrow. I won't buy anymore software synths, I am going to dive into Omni and Sylenth and get those popping.

Probably the reason it took you so long to load is the speed of your PC, my Mac Pro is blazing fast, plus I have 12 gigs of ram in it so the disc loaded quick.

I cant even get the hardware to work since they dont have 64 bit drivers..GGGGGRRRRRR

Beatz77 said:
I cant even get the hardware to work since they dont have 64 bit drivers..GGGGGRRRRRR

You can't get what to work, the hard ware to Kore 2? Well I never even got that far to plug the hardware in, mine is being sold.

I have Kore 2 and Audio Kontrol 1 and i cant get them working due to NI not being with the game and not having 64 bit drivers!! Im thinking of selling both since they are brand new and havent even been used yet!! Oh well what a waste of money!!

Beatz77 said:
I have Kore 2 and Audio Kontrol 1 and i cant get them working due to NI not being with the game and not having 64 bit drivers!! Im thinking of selling both since they are brand new and havent even been used yet!! Oh well what a waste of money!!

Oh dam that's messed up. See and I thought it was just me. Never will I mess with another NI synth. I will keep my Omnisphere and sylenth and my other synths and keep rocking like that. I hope you are blessed. it's a shame you just can't return this back to the store. That's ok, they will never see me again.

They just released the 64 bit drivers and i installed it within minutes and it works alright but not flawlessly. Whats your issue?

Beatz77 said:
They just released the 64 bit drivers and i installed it within minutes and it works alright but not flawlessly. Whats your issue?

Peace beatz well I don't have an issue anymore I got rid of the Kore 2 :) :cheers: Lots of people are having issues with it, it's not just me. More than any program I have seen. my problems were it didn't load, and some of the sounds weren't there, my Urban Arsenal didn't load plus the sounds were to mediocre for me. Like I said NO MORE NI INSTRUMENTS FOR ME! I kept the Urban Arsenal sounds in a folder because they are wav sounds so I can use them. Just used one of the kicks to one of my tracks, sounded hot. I am through talking about kore 2.

hold up you're still having issues with it?

Last edited:
Hey Denoc whats popping? Anyways im not having issues with it really besides the knobs being finicky. Urban Arsenal sounds ?? Where are those located?? I dont see any of those sounds unless im blind which i am half the time when it comes to using new shiit. Anyways im wanting to try out Omnisphere. You know how to play keys or do you just play what sounds good? Im just starting out so i just dropped like $4000 on my lil'studio and im going to take some piano lessons to get started. Any how catch ya later!! Peace

Beatz77 said:
Hey Denoc whats popping? Anyways im not having issues with it really besides the knobs being finicky. Urban Arsenal sounds ?? Where are those located?? I dont see any of those sounds unless im blind which i am half the time when it comes to using new shiit. Anyways im wanting to try out Omnisphere. You know how to play keys or do you just play what sounds good? Im just starting out so i just dropped like $4000 on my lil'studio and im going to take some piano lessons to get started. Any how catch ya later!! Peace

Peace Beatz, I know how to play the keys, self taught.

go here to get the Urban Arsenal:

http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=koresoundpacks10

they have a bunch of sound packs. I kept that, because the sounds are wav and I can load them into the MPC, Protools or Reason so I kept that, and they sound good. Hell their packs work better than the actual program lol haahaha But yeah I am going to use those bad boys. I already used a hot kick on a new track, and it came out hot.

Last edited:
Is the Kore 2 more suitable for a tech(ier) sound application, like techno, tech house etc...

Thanks

Back