I hate Reason because.....

N

nandaiyo

....because you have to do everything in one long window!

don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful program. It's just pathetic that you can't break off the sequencer from the rack. It's even worse on the pc because it's a fixed window inside a window (even when you do fix size to client.)

I have two monitors, and would love to have the sequencer on one monitor, and the softrack on the other.

<sigh> reason,...why do you have to be so close to perfect,..and yet so faaaar? :D

Agree on this one

Yes, its true, I also have 2 monitors and I cant use them on this one. Reason its still a nice product, dispite the diferent oppinions I still find it expensive, because there are few elements and u really need a computer in case u really start doing music with it.

Use can cakewalk or cubase as the sequencer then and have that up on the second monitor.. it has the ability to use these programs as the sequencer.. which means you could use vst instruments in combination with reason too in theory i guess (just takin a guess here)

good luck

I agree too, but Ataxia is making a good point here I think, that's right you can control REASON just like any MIDI device from Cakewalk or Cubase or Logic (etc..etc..).

i think it's right mano, i just had a preview of the package reason, and i just liked it sound but i hatted the interface , and it's cost. Toooooooooooo expensive. Man they shoould do for their interface.

Hey all hear my new song TeKno and the link it

Check It Out
:cool::o

yeah it isnt taht bad, but i forgot in which rach equip i'am palyin wat , i'll have to get adiccted to reason. Hey mano have u heared my song.:cool:

just click on the link, and when it prompts for te password and the user name window just press cancel, or just wait , i'll make my new website and upload it to it then i'll let u know. ok :cool:

hmm,...so how do you control Reason with cakewalk? (How do you connect the two programs?)

..I have NO idea...

neither do i have Ne IDEAs, coz i dont have the full version of reason.;) I thnk ManoOne can help us.:cool:

now , in reason, i just practise with one rack, like this , i'll see and learn every instrument. lie this i'll better know this package.

you have to get the midi loopback or midi yoke programs to connect the two, look on propellerheads site for them they are free.

Yes, Ataxia / All, through CuBase you can use VST for reason just like anything else AND see it on a second-monitor setup.

yeah at propellerheads, teh REWIRE, is good i'll download it.

one more advice neddes..

" i got a BITHEADZ Retro AS-1 synthesizer and i've got fruityloops 3, tell me how can i record the synth played via midi on the AS-1 , on to my computer"

One thing I really don't understand is why the HELL you can't use your mouse wheel .... :mad:

What the HELL is dhat ****ing mouse wheel got to do with my Question...... Thans not mY ans ELVIS...:mad:

What the HELL is dhat ****ing mouse wheel got to do with my Question...... Thans not mY ans ELVIS...:mad: Not a problem that u left the BULDING so early that u got to Sleep with teh Piggy WEe Wee.....:bat:

ummmm..

was I specifically talking to you?

/me points to topic of thread

;)

Back