Free Reason FX and Refills!!!

I'm currently working on updates for all of these patches. Keep a look out for them. They will be available very soon.

When I get more programmed I'll release a full refill.

Right now I only have 10 FX patches and 6 Instrument patches.

Thanks for the refills bro!! They will be put to good use.

I'm personally looking to start fresh with an updated sound set in an attempt to "change" my sound. (My sound sounds dated to me)

Anybody have any suggestions for a more "modern" sounding Reason?

Or suggestions for "modern" sounding refills for reason?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
anyone want to share some Reason sounds?

It's illegal to share sounds that you can't already find for legal download on the internet. Go to combinatorhq.com and get some there.

Thanks for the refills bro!! They will be put to good use.

I'm personally looking to start fresh with an updated sound set in an attempt to "change" my sound. (My sound sounds dated to me)

Anybody have any suggestions for a more "modern" sounding Reason?

Or suggestions for "modern" sounding refills for reason?

Thanks in advance!

Get the refills from eXode. Also pinknoise studios has great sounding stuff. www.reasonbanks.com

Y am i not getting any sound from them ??? when i hit the key its saying note on but no sound is playing through

Y am i not getting any sound from them ??? when i hit the key its saying note on but no sound is playing through

Depends on what patch you are using. Some patches are fx only. Click an instrument and then create fx and select the patch. The FX patches are the best ones. I also have new ones that I'm packing in a fx suite refill. It will be released when I get back home next week. I'm in the FL Key's right now.

Back