Cupwise Nebula Release- Raybon & Nolard B Springs

cupwise

Two great springs in one set. Check them out here! If you have any of my recent reverb releases, you know what to expect in terms of control-ability, which has become my focus with doing these. You aren't stuck with just a single reverb sound here. You have EQ, feedback, and fade/length controls. The EQ control is like a combo control that was made by sampling multiple controls on the units involved. With the 'Raybon' unit (probably my favorite of the two), it acts as a tilt between 'bassy' and 'trebly'. With the Nolard B it goes from emphasized mids to full treble/bass boost.

The Raybon is a stereo unit meaning there are different springs that the left and right channels go through separately, and that was captured here, but there are also 2 other sets of programs that give you mono versions of the Raybon reverb sound. One set was simply made using the 'mono' button inside Nebula, which makes a program use only the left channel, but you have the convenience of having these programs load set up in this way. The other was custom made by me, by mixing the left and right channels together. It gives a subtle difference to the sound, making a more dense version compared to the other mono. Both of these sound very different to the standard stereo version, and you may prefer one of them in some cases.

The Nolard B reverb was made from the same model hardware unit that I used in my previous Nolard spring & tape delay set, but this time a different actual unit was used, and the EQ control was sampled differently than it was in that set. The resulting reverb programs are very different from those previous ones.

Of course this library is focused only on springs, but if you like spring reverbs you should check it out! I've said this before but I think this is the best reverb library I've made yet. There are audio demos, demo programs to download, and as always you can look at the manual from my site.

Back