Best VSTi avalible. Iv Been away for a while

Dannymix

Hi guys.

I use to post here ages ago but my love for producing burnt out sadly after 16 years of producing. its been 6 years since iv even looked at any music hardware or software and am getting some interest into whats avalible as regards softt synths for cubase VST 5. 32.

Iv sold all hardware apart from one keyboard so this would be the best choice for me at the moment.

What im after:

Ok well being iv sold all my rack mounts id like to hopfully replace what iv lost if the soft synths are upto that yet.

Roland JV2080.
Access Virus c.
Yamaha EX5.
Korg x5.

I played piano alot and made alot of piano peices. I used Steinberg the grand, Spectrasonic atmosphear, RMX, trilogy these where fantastic and would perchase them again if there was nothink better out there.

My other side was hard trance, techno hence me having the Access Virus, Korg legacy and a few others that I cant remember.

So any new exciting vsti avalible to replace my hardware you can think of would be great to get up and running again.:cheers:

Six years? I bet you're just experiencing the "slowness of time when not making music" effect ;)

RMX came out in late 2004, not even full two years ago. Trilogy started shipping in 2003... If you were using them and they "were fantastic", after which you stopped looking at any audio software until now, it's more like one and a half years ago or something?

Anyway, if you're already familiar with them, by all means purchase them again and start using them as before. They are still very respectable software instruments.

If you are in need of fresh new sonic ideas and a versatile synthesizer to explore, see the preview version of Urs Heckmann's Zebra2. It's very promising.

For various instrument categories, do a search on KVR. It has grown to be a great place for finding different types of VST(i)s.

Welcome back :cheers:

Last edited:
Guenon said:
Six years? I bet you're just experiencing the "slowness of time when not making music" effect ;)

RMX came out in late 2004, not even full two years ago. Trilogy started shipping in 2003... If you were using them and they "were fantastic", after which you stopped looking at any audio software until now, it's more like one and a half years ago or something?

Anyway, if you're already familiar with them, by all means purchase them again and start using them as before. They are still very respectable software instruments.

If you are in need of fresh new sonic ideas and a versatile synthesizer to explore, see the preview version of Urs Heckmann's Zebra2. It's very promising.

For various instrument categories, do a search on KVR. It has grown to be a great place for finding different types of VST(i)s.

Welcome back :cheers:

Hi and thanks for you reply. I should have been more clear. I lost inspiration and started perchasing more hardware and software to re kindle the music flame. I played with the new toys but I never finnished any tracks. It added up to 6 years in total of not completing one track. It wasnt untill I found a old tape I recorded that had 1999 to 2000 music tracks, writen on it that I realized how non productive I had been. I then sold the lot.

Iv felt bad for not wanting to produce or even play if that makes sence, but could not force inspiration, that has to come from in deep.

Back