Any tips on how to make Reason pianos sound better?

I agree with you. I tried making my own. It came out alright. I would try using the combinator. Also check out reason piano refill. I'm thinking about buying it.

i ahve no problem with reasons pianos actualy their my go to pianos when im using reason just gotta hav ethe right one that sits good in the mix, the way you play makes a difference how its mixed makes a diff throw a lil bottom end on it with a lil reverb and ur good to go

do yourself a favor and go buy the Reason Pianos refill. it has every kind of piano and mix you could possibly need for any project. All I've ever had to do with any tracks using that refill is minor tweaking, nothing more than 5 minutes work

well horrible and better are all subjective what type of sound are u going for? there's several types of pianos and keyboards with Reason but if the low notes aren't doing it for u on any of those... u could try some EQ anywhere from 300Hz down to get rid of muddiness and not make it clash with your track... if the sound you're getting from the individual notes is not quite as full or detailed as you'd like try layering it and then try some serious cuts on the EQ to take out any parts you don't need and keep what u do

u could also try layering these notes with ones an octave or two higher

if you're looking for a more realistic sound u could try adding a bit of reverb

I'm not sure if you intend to use the sound on it's own or in the mix, but keep in mind if that it's in a mix with a few different instruments it may not matter much after it's all added together you may find the discrepencies in the sound are masked by the overall track

well I hope something in there helps next time try and make your question a little more specific and clear thx!

Back