Absynth Recording and additional presets

J

JoelBnyc

I know, call me a moron, but I haven't figured out how to record to hard drive from absynth standalone? Do I need a digital out to an in in the soundcard? Seems a bit convoluted...

Also any good places to find rockin presets or should i just tweak it and make my own? Thanx

joel B nyc

email for nyc/import house mixed sets and upcoming original production work

Yes - I downloaded a whole bunch of stuff of there today - some rather useless and other gets the imgination going wild !!

while you're learning the ins and outs of Absynth, it's good to find as many presets as possible, and look at the ones that you really like, to get an idea about how they were created. But like any other VA synth(hardware or software), you'll ultimately get more use out of it if you learn to make your own patches. Absynth is very flexible, and can do some amazing stuff.

= chiisu

OK am I using a demo or limited version? OR should I just set it up as VST for cubase...

Very useful prog...

jB

Recording in Absytnh Standalone and Plugin

I also have a similar problem the software is great just they really should have added some more info in the manual.

Anyways my question is before you go to a Multitrack to complete your track How do you tell your Sequencer to open your sound bank? and how do you allocate each instance of which patches you want to use for eack track?

I know you can use eight instances of Absytnh in your Multitrack Sequencer but how?

I know this isn't the right way but would it be easier to just record everything and export to wav then put wav files into your Sequencer.

Thanks
MusicMan

I'm in the absynth users group and have uploaded a couple of banks of sounds.I've got a minimoog and other analogue stuff,but absynth is one of the greatest synths ever made in my opinion - can't wait for V2 !!

moogy.

Back