Static problem on FL Studio

18zzz18

When making beats on FL Studio 10, I start hearing static after the beat has repeated a few times. This doesn't happen with every sound, just certain ones (I have downloaded sounds from people and from the fl website, could those be the issue?) I increased my buffer size and that helped a little, but it still happens eventually. Any other ways of fixing it?

When making beats on FL Studio 10, I start hearing static after the beat has repeated a few times. This doesn't happen with every sound, just certain ones (I have downloaded sounds from people and from the fl website, could those be the issue?) I increased my buffer size and that helped a little, but it still happens eventually. Any other ways of fixing it?

Hmm, that's odd. Does it come out when you render your track into MP3, or does it only occur in the program itself? If you can hear it in the MP3, post it! I'm curious to hear what this problem sounds like..

Also, are you using any of the stock FLStudio VST instruments in your project? Some versions of FLStudio come with demo versions of new synths that either insert silence or a hissing sound around every 30-60 seconds.. So if you're using one of those synths, that may be the root of your problem but you just possibly overlooked it.

Back