logic pro 9 experts... lend me your ears

Buzzzzzzzzz

the more i mess with logic the more ive been falling in love with it... very powerful daw imo

but one thing ive been having problems with is automation... when sampling of course theres going to be a lot of time stretching wave files and things like that... but for some reason I can never get the parameters that I automated to stretch with the wave files

is there any way to do this? its a headache having to go and manually adjust everyyyyyy single parameter to match the wave files

Exactly what paramaters are you talking about? I've managed to slow down/speed up and fade-in/fade-out raw audio (wave, mp3, aif, etc.) files... pitch, as well. I can tell you how to do that if that's what you mean.

ummm i dont have a specific one in mind... ive just been testing different things on it to see what it could do that other daws couldnt and i thought the time stretch and flex features were pretty cool... but i guess you could use volume as an example, cause thats the only one i tried

...... i automated a volume sweep to go with a 2 bar loop... then i used the "time stretch to locators" function which did its stretch to the audio... the volume sweep stayed 2 bars

i mean i have no problem adjusting it lol, just wondering if its possible to do some type of click and drag type thing that takes care of both

for example with reason you just shift + click whichever events you want to stretch so theyre highlighted, then click option and drag them to where you want them

Last edited:
Draw the envelopes in hyper draw, then option drag the top of the region when resizing. Use the marquee tool to highlight and move nodes that you want to move as one chunk.

option drag? doesnt that duplicate?

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

i found this create two nodes at region borders function... best thing i could find...

Resizing is done with the cursor at the edge of the region.

Back