I need help using Stylus RMX within cubase

EuanCaiAtkinson

recently purchased stylus RMX and i'm having trouble using it within cubase, on the tutorial video it tells me that i should be able to drag and drop each midi part into a midi track and then set up the channels on the midi tracks to the corresponding channel in RMX but when i do this, i have for example 4 tracks with different midi data in, each assiged to different rmx channels and cubase outputs but my problem is that only 1 of these tracks actually outputs correctly, and this is the track which is assigned to midi output 1, the rest of the tracks go silent and the track that works plays all the RMX outputs instead of just 1, and it plays them out of time.

I use cubase 5 and all my software is up to date.

would be much appreciated if anybody could help :)

Hi EuanCaiAtkinson.I had a same problem i and didn't solve it.Now i work at this way.First doing the track for basic ritam.On the slice menu i click groove menu and then select which pattern you wanna choose.Then i go to midi track ahd here with the pencil of the Cubase i write the loop.But that work only on one track.If you first solve the problem please tell me.Sorry for my English :)

Back