sample chopping

B

big timothy

Alright..basically what I'm looking for is a program (mac compatible) that can cut my records into loops and stuff so I can start making some sampled hip hop beats. Ideally, it would also be able to export it into reasons nnxt so i can just play the loop or the chop into the sequencer and move it around in there because I like reasons sequencer a lot. It doesn't need to be totally complicating and intricate lol, I just need it to be able to chop loops and export them..no sequencer or synths or anything like that..

P.S. I actually have researched but to no avail .

Appreciate it

or, if anybody has any other ideas that sound better than what I'm trying to do post em up lol

Alright mate either wavelab or sony soundforge is what you'll be needing for choppin up beats. Hope this helps.

Smokedog

I guess you guys mightve missed the mac compatible part lol

ummm check my first post lol...thanks for the suggestions too

Big Tim...I'm in the same boat (Mac)...check out ReCycle...it'll turn loops into Rex files.

But I'm still wondering if anybody knows the equivalent to BeatCreatorX...for the MAC !!!

Help !!

Recycle is Mac compatible too, if you're looking strictly for an autochopper tool, with very limited editing capabilities. Bias Peak is probably the king of audio editors on the Mac side...also I've seen the rather new Apple Soundtrack Pro mentioned a couple of times lately.

I was thinking recycle could work because once I put the loops into reason then their effects will be more than enough wouldnt it?

Back