Impulse User Presets : File Not Found

B

big timothy

Ok. What I've been doing today is searching through my wax, recording breaks, and chopping drum hits into Impule to save as a user preset kit.

First off, I moved every Ableton file, presets, loops, and all that to my external HD, which is where my breaks and horn stabs and obviously my user presets as well. I know it's not a HD hiccup, because everything else is retrievable.

The problem is that when I saved those user preset kits in Impulse, I exited Live for a while, came back and it said the preset files were moved or renamed. I looked for them, and I found them right where I wanted them to be, but it wouldn't let me select them to use for some reason. So, I decided to put one more together as a test. Saved it, and when it was done I exited Live. I turned it back on, and the same thing had happened.

It's weirding me out because I just hit the save user preset in the top right of Impulse, name it, and that's it. It saves to where I want it to save to (Live folder on EXT HD), but it won't let me use it again.

Suggestions?

Anybody? I hate bumping my own threads but this is killing me.

Nothin hey. I can't figure it out either and it's starting to eat at me. Anybody got anything yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back