GrooveMaker Remix Contest for FP!

cosmicgirlee99

Hello beautiful FutureProducer members,

As you may have heard, IK released the first iphone/ipod app for interactive remixing with perfect looping technology, called GrooveMaker, and I am here to provide you with a contest to win cool stuff from IK!

I will choose 3 winners, and those winners will get to PICK their prize from the IK Software list (no hardware...just software that may be downloaded so I don't have to limit this contest to the US and Canada).

FYI- this is an iphone/ ipod touch app, so if you don't have one of those machines, you can't enter...sorry. IK is already in process of creating for availability on other smartphone/media player platforms...

Rules:

1. Download GrooveMaker FREE from the iTunes app store. You also have the option to download one of the paid apps for this contest, but you are not required to do so. There is also Groovemaker CLUB, Groovemaker Hip Hop and Groovemaker HOUSE versions, with the associated loop content for those genres. If you do decide to download one of the paid apps, you will not be remunerated for your expense.

2. Make a remix with a GrooveMaker. Spend time on it and make it good. You will be judged on your remix. This is how you win. The remix must be at least one minute in length, and no longer than 3 minutes in length.

3. If you are lost, use the HELP menu to get started, and you will be making a beat in less than 3 minutes.

4. You must RATE the GrooveMaker version you downloaded on the iTunes store. Give the app the appropriate amount of stars it deserves after you have used the Help Menu or made a beat. If you want to write a review as well, you must tell me the username on iTunes review site.

5. Convert your remix to an MP3 and post BACK On this thread, telling us what Groovemaker version you used, the name of your remx and your name and general location like this:

Starr Ackerman/CosmicGirlee99
Anything.mp3
GrooveMaker HOUSE
South Beach Miami, FL

Reviewer name on itunes: cosmicgirlee99

6. Post your remix on THIS THREAD by August 30th, 2009.

GOOD LUCK, I can't wait to hear your remixes!!!

Enjoy Yourself. Before you win, check out the iK Multimedia website to choose your SOFTWARE ONLY Prize from the ik product page here: www.ikmultimedia.com. Learn more about GrooveMaker versions here: www.GrooveMaker.com

I would like to join in but of course it's too late. However I do have some questions... I was watching the videos on YouTube and I see thatthe final product is not done using the sequence.. All loops are 8 measures long so you cant really add things on the fly and take things out unless you do it live an export it to a daw.. You cannot adjust the measures or have something fade in around the 4 measure..I'm curious how you guys did it without stepping outside theiphone/iPod...

Last edited:
Back