FL Studio Track Muting/Soloing

Villainaire

I'm trying to track mute in FL Studio. I'm making a beat around an accapella, and when I mute the master it mutes everything including the accapella, but I don't want to have to mute all 8 other sounds like i normally mute the master. Is there an easy way to just solo the accapella or something rather than muting everything else?

Note: I know how to mute the master in playlist automation, but that's not working because the accapella is playing through the master as well so I just end up muting the accapella. I'm trying to mute everything EXCEPT the accapella.

Thank you,
Villainaire

Solo your acapella, right click the green dot. Pretty simple and just to let you know you may want to do this in the mixing process and mixing is horrible in FL. You can't even route busses to another bus. Like you can but it wont actually go through there is will play out of the original bus and the one your routed it to making it twice as loud. How dumb is that.

you can route to separate busses in fl. when you route the bus to another bus disable the master send on the 1st bus

Back