FL Gradual Pitch Change

S

seven1

I have FL Studio 6 and I wanna change the end of my song, so that it's pitch gradually declines, over about the last 4 seconds. Without having to duplicate every pattern and make the pitch change within each layer, is it possible that I can just make it so that it does it for the last 4 seconds, over the whole song?
I right-clicked on the master level of the pitch and went to edit events, but that only affects the pitch for the pattern Ive selected. Even if I record me changing the pitch with the song playing, the whole tracks pitch will change, but when I record it, again, only that pattern will change. If anybody can help, it would be much appreciated!

Go into "Song" mode --> Hit record and play --> move the Main pitch slider down (number 10 below). I haven't tried it, but I think that will work...

panel_main.gif

Or is this what you said you are currently doing?

Last edited:
rayzer, wat do u mean by automating the song? n lee miran, yeh i tried that, but it'll only do it for the pattern that uve selected.

dw. thanks for both of urs help, but wat i did was just select a pattern that had nothing on it, record n change the pitch where i wanted to, n it workd.

oh yea thats making an automation pattern. it comes standard when you open every new project for situations just like yours.

what i wouldve done was automate the tempo of the track by right clicking tempo icon and edit events. it slows down the whole tune bit like a tapestop effect. or do the autmation clip which was also mentioned

I would do that after rendering using some audio manipulation tool like adobe audition or something...thatd be much easier

I say do the "right-click", "edit events" method. But I would edit the events of the master pitch (the scroller besides the master level). Right click on the master pitch and select "edit events". You can just scroll to the end of your song (the bar number where you'd like the decline to begin)...and the draw the decline you'd like. I think that's what you might be looking for.

Back