Bet you Can DO THIS ON FL

**** i wanna battle sombody (looks around)
BOB UR BEATS DONT MAKE ME SMILE WAT NOW B!TCH

I hate the battle system we have on FP now. I like the old sloppy one. Though I always contacted the opponet over PM'S first.

rando said:
I hate the battle system we have on FP now. I like the old sloppy one. Though I always contacted the opponet over PM'S first.

Its not like you battled when we had the old system..

bobsmitt said:
fm the beats were good. i was feeling them but the drums did not at all sound like they were played on a drum set. i think i'm gonna try to do that.

Thanks man...

Those werent the tracks I was referring to in the post. I am new I am trying to learn how to post my tracks as attachment. I think I got it now..

FM Studioz said:
Thanks man...

Those werent the tracks I was referring to in the post. I am new I am trying to learn how to post my tracks as attachment. I think I got it now..

Nice. Smooth Rhodes, and the drum fills were nice too.:cheers:

orjanbeats said:
Well... The clap was cool, but the sample is pretty played, plus it wasn't chopped smoothly some places .. Plus the loop was pretty repetive

Thanks yo..

FM Studioz said:
Thanks man...
The stuff on your MySpace page was horrible beyond belief. The file attached to the quoted post above actually has a lot of potential. The drums absolutely DO NOT sound like real drums, but so what? ... they sound good, even if somewhat mechanical. I really liked the placement of the strings pads and the pizzicato string part ... nice sense of space.

Dr. G said:
Because I don't have one
I'll battle anyone who has an AG Neovo E-171 TFT screen.
Why?
Because I'm pretty sure I'm the only one having one of those in this forum. :D

dansgold said:
The stuff on your MySpace page was horrible beyond belief. The file attached to the quoted post above actually has a lot of potential. The drums absolutely DO NOT sound like real drums, but so what? ... they sound good, even if somewhat mechanical. I really liked the placement of the strings pads and the pizzicato string part ... nice sense of space.

What ever...
I sample my drum kit.. SO they do sound like real drums.. anywho
Thanks for your "Comment" if thats what you wanna call it...

Back