Battery 3 Guru FL Studio Mixer

R

Ricothebarber

Is there any way to get an individual cell in battery or pad in guru to the mixer? Basically I want to take each sound and seperate them into the mixer.

GURU has 8 output pairs - so you can take /some/ pads and send em individually to the mixer, but it doesn't have enough outputs to do it for all 128 pads at the same time.

'course, you can always run 2 instances!

Last edited:
Yea enable "multiple outs" in the settings for the plugin and then where the ooutput selection section for the plug in is, just route each one to its corresponding mixer track. And first tho, put the whole plugin on an fx track and e.g. the fx box on the plugin select 8 for instance. Now all the pads are going to play on track 8. But! Once u start routing them, they will start from 8. So the first pad will be on the master channel which is 8, and pad 2 will be on 9, and pad 3 on 10 and so on. Hope that made sense.

**plugin options are in the fruity wrapper, not the plugin. There's an arrow pointing down "v", right under the box for the presets and all dat on the wrapper. Its a drop down menu and u will see "enable multiple outs."

Last edited:
ive not used battery much, but u can do thin in guru...but i think angus explained it alll..

Hell yEa, I allways wanted to do this in Battery but never took the time to figure it out.

THANK YOU GOOD MONEY

Back