2 Free Downloads to Propellerheads Record Good Until Sept. 9th at Launch!

kcsherrell@mac.com

Resident Beatsmith
Hey FP,

I took part in the Propellerheads Record Beta and today they announced that the beta was closed. They gave me (and I assume all those who participated in the Beta) 2 free invite codes which will allow you to use Record with internet verification until Sept. 9th, 2009 when it officially launches!

It is fully open and anything that can be done in Record can be done with these Invite Codes!

The first 2 people who respond to this post will get the invite codes! I will PM the code to you!

I will be away from FP for about an hour or two, but the first two people who respond to this post who want an invite will get them.

PEACE

Last edited:
Alright that's all I had. The invites went to:

(1) SouthernSoundBangas

and

(2) Illrabbit

Have Fun and let me know if you have any questions?

ONE

Ill peep it if you got more invites

Sorry Man, I only had 2 and they already went. If I get any more I will let you know?

Keep your eye out, some more will certainly show around FP.com because they are giving invites to anyone who participated in the Beta Testing of Record.

ONE

uh i got a code from prop's as well but it won't activate for me for some reason??? any clue why that is? i'll hook up my two extra codes but i need to get the first one activated before i can access those ones.

apparently props just didn't like firefox browser. got it to D/L on internet exploder. first two peeps to PM me i'll give the extra codes to.

uh i got a code from prop's as well but it won't activate for me for some reason??? any clue why that is? i'll hook up my two extra codes but i need to get the first one activated before i can access those ones.

Were you already part of the Beta for Record? If so, then you don't need to do anything other than go to the www.recordyou.com website and type in your Prop user name and password and download the new version of RC4.

Let me know if that works?

ONE

Were you already part of the Beta for Record? If so, then you don't need to do anything other than go to the www.recordyou.com website and type in your Prop user name and password and download the new version of RC4.

Let me know if that works?

ONE

i got it to work, sorry for the confusion. for some reason props didn't like firefox. i have 2 free codes for the first 2 peeps to PM me.

i got it to work, sorry for the confusion. for some reason props didn't like firefox. i have 2 free codes for the first 2 peeps to PM me.

Cool, I am glad you got it going!

YOu should kick those 2 invites to:

(1) Seany Mac

and

(2) SouthernSoundBangas

They were the 3 and 4th to PM me and I already gave them out.

ONE

Back