Alternative to Trilian for Bass VSTs???

caycay

I was wondering if there is an alternative to Trilian? or is there like a Trilian lite out there? It seems like the best bass vst out there, but it seems like it takes up way too much space on my hard drive...Is there a REALLY GOOD alternative to Trilian or something maybe even better....I'm looking for bass vsts, for primarily R&B and soul, and a lil hip hop....

Any help appreciated

...also is there an option in Trilian to only install the vsts you want??

Last edited:
Try Trilogy(same company and may be just as big but i like it)
or Broomstick bass by Bornemark.(really nice sound with simple interface.)Really simple but has a great
sound.

Peace

There is NO replacement for Trilian (it replaced Trilogy, which is no longer supported). Yes it takes more space, So get an external USB 3.0/Firewire or replace your optical disk with another drive, or just get an SSD if you can stretch the budget. Other than that, if you're more interested in synth bases and don't care about acoustic/electric, then consider Arturia V Collection (~$300) or their Analog Laboratory (~$100). Arturia sounds come really close to moog vintage hardware, V3 Collection is a ~3GB installation.

Last edited:
Well I got Trillian myself but I also use Bass Presets from synths like Sampletank 2.5, SubBoomBass, Korg M1 and Arturia Minimoog for that vintage flava!

Yea I purchased a external hd just to use trillian no regrets here esp if you do that boom bap old school music its perfect

Back