Sonik Synth for only $29.99/€24.99 - IK Krazy Deal!

Yeah, already done that. Thanks for help and to IK support. Damn, this is the fastest support Ive ever seen tbh. I had answer in less than 1 hour.
some of those sounds should be worth 25euro alone, lol, love em.
ive found alot sounds that ive been looking for in hypersonic, which was my main vst till now.
i havent use amplitube yet, but if im gonna like it, then i think im gonna dickride IK Multimedia.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

awww, i responded to the mail beacuse i wanted to say thanks for help and the system created new ticket :X

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, already done that. Thanks for help and to IK support. Damn, this is the fastest support Ive ever seen tbh. I had answer in less than 1 hour.
some of those sounds should be worth 25euro alone, lol, love em.
ive found alot sounds that ive been looking for in hypersonic, which was my main vst till now.
i havent use amplitube yet, but if im gonna like it, then i think im gonna dickride IK Multimedia.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

awww, i responded to the mail beacuse i wanted to say thanks for help and the system created new ticket :X

did you buy direct from IK Multimedia or esoundz.com

I brought from esoundz.com and got two FREE retank expansion libraries for Sample Tank the free version

which I have also loads all my Sonik Synth Sounds in it as well
IK Multimedia is amazing company

I was able to get the URS Everything EQ and Compressor Bundle normally $600 for only $150 from a desperate associate so I won't be needing the T-Racks Deluxe
but
I'll be buying the White and the Black for sure
and hope they continue to make more plugs like that

Great,Great Company

I had to pass on the Moog deal because I have bills to pay
smh, oh well
I glad to see someone else enjoys the sounds
thanks Obi and Xabition

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

i bought trough esoundz.com and all sounds ive got were the ones on the ik multimedia site.
so i've got nothing from esoundz, only from ik.

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought trough esoundz.com and all sounds ive got were the ones on the ik multimedia site.
so i've got nothing from esoundz, only from ik.

okay when I brought through esoundz.com I got these two libraries for free

1.Hip Hop Instruments SampleTank Expansion

2.OmniSynth 2 SampleTank Expansion

these are available on IK Multimedia site but you have to download from esoundz.com
you have to email one of the staff with your two choices and they will send them to your download area on the site

maybe you are ready done this lol....

-Coach Antonio

on the ik multimedia site i got "soniksynthinstruments" for windows under "sonik synth" in category sounds.
should i email ik or esoundz? my dad bought it for me, so he only paid for it. didnt send any email

Thanks for the kind words on our support! We have a goal of getting back to any support issue the same business day!

As for your trouble with eSoundz, I'd ddefinitely contact them, they have great support too. Allen over there is a stand up guy that can get you help ASAP.

@fataltone, no worries on missing out on this deal, you'll have other chances on other IK stuff. Like Mdkw said, it really does have some great sounds, takes less CPU to run and with th built in FX you'll see what is really possible.

@Mdkw, have you tried out the "ToneControl" effect yet? Try it on ANYTHING to beef it up like a big workstation sounds.

omg, thanks Obi, I didnt figured it out completly so I didnt knew about tone control. i feel like lil kid in a toystore.
This whole situation is beacuse my dad bought it for me when I was out of country. so i came back home like a month later, got almost 8gb sounds from IK Multimedia site so I though thats all. But if I should get 2 more bundles from esoundz then imma contact them. Thanks guys.

im amazed tho by sample tank, cuz I got only 2gb ram on my computer and I open like 10 of em at this same time and everything works fine lol

yep get your two sample tanks libraries
pick your two and email them with your order number over at esoundz.com

you should have them real quick but I don't know about the weekends
I did it on a week day and had them that evening
it will show up in your download area on esoundz.com

-Coach Antonio

omg, thanks Obi, I didnt figured it out completly so I didnt knew about tone control. i feel like lil kid in a toystore.
This whole situation is beacuse my dad bought it for me when I was out of country. so i came back home like a month later, got almost 8gb sounds from IK Multimedia site so I though thats all. But if I should get 2 more bundles from esoundz then imma contact them. Thanks guys.

im amazed tho by sample tank, cuz I got only 2gb ram on my computer and I open like 10 of em at this same time and everything works fine lol

That's what I love about SampleTank too! The low CPU/Ram use really make it easier to work with on any computer. Plus I can use multiple instances and not even think twice about it, then add in the layering of sounds and how easy it is to use. It's a clear winner amongst all these huge CPU hungry VSTis out today.

Back