Problems with my IK Multimedia product

C1B

I bought the Total Workstation 2 Bundle a few days ago and I just CANNOT get any of the plugins to work in FL Studio. They work as standalones but that is no use to me.

Please help me solve this matter or I will be returning the bundle.

Have you added the VST directly that the installer installed them to in FL Studio?

If you have, right click to see your VST options and click on refresh. This rescans your computer for any newly installed VSTi's. That should make them show up.

And of course our Support is here to help should you need it.

I installed the plugins CD and the sounds DVDs fine. In my Philharmonik folder I have a .dll file as well as the standalone and .vpa and .xrs files. I copied the .dll file into my VST folder and as Obik said scanned for new VSTs but when I tried to load Philharmonik up in FL Studio an error occured and this happened every time I have tried to open up the plugin.
In the Sonik Synth, Sampletank and SampleMoog, SampleTron folder I don't have .dll files, just the .xrs and .vpa files. I'm not sure what to do with these files and I cannot get any of the above plugins to be recognised by FL Studio.

I'm really not happy with this product at all. I have contacted Support and explained the problem to them, I have followed the instructions I was given and I'm still not able to open any of the plugins in my DAW. All I am greeted by is an error message and at this point in time it looks like I will be returning this product.

There are many that are able to use it in similar setups. Please send your ticket number and we'll make sure you get the help you need. I understand your frustration but be patient and it will be rewarding once things are running well.

I'm guessing you're not supposed to manually copy the plugins. I could be wrong. Generally you're asked where you want to install the vsti plugins during installation.

I'm guessing you're not supposed to manually copy the plugins. I could be wrong. Generally you're asked where you want to install the vsti plugins during installation.
Yes, best practice is to use the installer. Support should have been in contact already with C1B to resolve the issues.

i was having a very similar problem and in the end all i had to do was uninstall and reinstall the software again, worked perfectly after that and the plugins were no problem.

Usually the installation works the first time out. I just finished my studio and redid all my installations on the new studio pc and my laptop, both worked fine first time out. My DAW picked them up fine as well. We are always here to help get you to support and get your issue worked out

Back