Gigom gets hands on with iRig PRO

ObiK

IK Multimedia
Gigom gets hands on with iRig PRO
[h=4]Gigaom on IK and iRig PRO: "Their products have really helped me expand my sonic palette"[/h]

Gigaom has grown into one of the leading independent voice on emerging technologies and media. Reviewer Mark Crump has "been a big fan of IK Multimedia’s gear for a long time" and recently spent several weeks playing all his guitars through iRig PRO.
Here are a few of his comments below:
"I used the iRig PRO to mike my amp and had no problems getting a decent sound through it."
"If you’re in the market for a sub-$200 audio interface and need to be able to record via a microphone, the iRIG PRO will handle your needs."
"I spent several weeks playing all my guitars through it and experienced no problems."
"I’ve talked about my complete love affair with IK Multimedia’s models before. I always get excited when they come out with new models, and this time they have new amps by Dr Z, as well as pedals including the Fulltone OCD."
"Playing the Fulltone OCD pedal made my ears bleed, in the good way musicians love. This pedal is great. I found I was able to get sounds from a nice little break up to a full-out distortion that I was jamming along to some Judas Priest with."
For the full review click here
To learn more about iRig PRO click here

Back