18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yamaha Motif Series

10 55.56%
  • Korg Triton Series

5 27.78%
  • Roland Fantom Series

3 16.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a keyboard combination!!!!!

Thanks

What a keyboard combination!!!!!

Sign in to disable this ad
    Yo to everyone that dont know, that new Yamaha XS 7, is the ****. I have one problem though, and i dont feel like reading throught the manuel. I use a flash drive, how do i export wav files to it from the motif XS? And to everybody buy the Yamaha XS series and the Akia MPK 49 omg best keyboard controller out in the U.S right now
    Last edited by keyflo89; 08-04-2007 at 11:42 AM.
    YOU CAN GET SHD "SHD THE COLLECTION" for $60, just enter this Coupon Code "PROMOSHD"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keyflo89
    ... I have one problem though, and i dont feel like reading throught the manuel...
    Oh I see ... someone else should read it for you, and then explain it to you because you're too good to work for your craft like the rest of us?

What kind of lazy-a$$ attitude is that?
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I communicate with clarity and directness. I simply give my [I]informed [/I]opinion or post [I]accurate [/I]information in as straight forward a manner as possible. The vast majority of the time you can count on anything I write as being authoritative. If you feel insulted by something I post ... check carefully to see if what I wrote is [I]true[/I]. I'll try to be kind, but if the choice is between "nice" and "truthful" ... the truth wins everytime.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dansgold
    Oh I see ... someone else should read it for you, and then explain it to you because you're too good to work for your craft like the rest of us?

What kind of lazy-a$$ attitude is that?

HAHAAAAA

What a hard man,
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokness42
    best place to keep a manual is in the bathroom

JimbaFrosty Guest
    yo im with dans on that read the manual u should actualy NEED to read it even if u dont want to camon man dont be lazy

Thanks
    for real.. when i got my mpc, i was fallin asleep wit my damn manual..

but honestly... if u REALLY feel that lazy, just type it in ur favorite search engine.. ur bound to find sumtin.

codeineandchords.bigcartel.com

Thanks
    alright i'll read it, its just that im used to automatically learning about equipment without the manuel, just like my MPC 2500, i didnt read the manuel for that and i know it like the back of my hand
    YOU CAN GET SHD "SHD THE COLLECTION" for $60, just enter this Coupon Code "PROMOSHD"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by as20gp
    for real.. when i got my mpc, i was fallin asleep wit my damn manual..

but honestly... if u REALLY feel that lazy, just type it in ur favorite search engine.. ur bound to find sumtin.
    most companies have it where you can download the manual and when you open up the pdf you can use the search feature

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bxdiplomat
    most companies have it where you can download the manual and when you open up the pdf you can use the search feature
    yeaa thats true also.. im just a fiend of habit, so everythin starts from google or wikipedia.., then i start thinkin logically

codeineandchords.bigcartel.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keyflo89
    alright i'll read it, its just that im used to automatically learning about equipment without the manuel, just like my MPC 2500, i didnt read the manuel for that and i know it like the back of my hand
    Riiiiiiiiight ... eveytime I hear somebody say something like that on a project ... I can come up with half-a-dozen useful capabilities of the machine in question that they didn't even know existed.

Seriously man ... don't kid yourself. It's not a bragging or frontin' kind of deal.
    Last edited by dansgold; 08-05-2007 at 04:45 PM.
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I communicate with clarity and directness. I simply give my [I]informed [/I]opinion or post [I]accurate [/I]information in as straight forward a manner as possible. The vast majority of the time you can count on anything I write as being authoritative. If you feel insulted by something I post ... check carefully to see if what I wrote is [I]true[/I]. I'll try to be kind, but if the choice is between "nice" and "truthful" ... the truth wins everytime.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thanks
    i still consult the manual of my motif es.....
    it's just features that i gotta try.....if you don't read the manual you'd never know....best place to keep manual in the bathroom

that's why i lightweight get offended when someone ask a simple question that would take maybe a few seconds to look up in the manual.
    Last edited by Lokness42; 08-05-2007 at 06:36 PM.
    i like to make my shit with lil or no quantize...let that shit breath.

216-DNR-AssAssYn

Thread Information