Virus TI

CoMpLeXx

has anyone got one, is it worth the money i heard the hyper saw is killer for DnB is this true and is it worth me buying one (when i get a job hehe!) i have heard a few sounds from them but nothing that i would use, but saying that i probaly would use all the sounds i think i wouldnt.

Never buy a synth if you are not convinced by the sounds or you have had a run with it. Just a suggestion.

I agree, if you're a Virus guy, get a Virus C first. They seem to go from $750 to $900 on eBay and hold their resale value. It still has some minor bugs for some people with their DAWs or VC, etc.. I think it'll will be solid in a later revision giving you time to look for a 'C'. But, like the above post said don't get a Virus if you don't dig that darker kind of Virus sound.

I love the sounds from the virus but i really want to get them rough DnB sounds, are there many in the Virus out of them and especialy the HyperSaw dose the Virus C have that?

CoMpLeXx said:
I love the sounds from the virus but i really want to get them rough DnB sounds, are there many in the Virus out of them and especialy the HyperSaw dose the Virus C have that?

Of course you can get that rough DnB sound out of them. NEVER buy a synth for its presets, Tweak it and make your own sounds. Thats the beauty of a synth.:)

I'm Next

Im going to get this, maybe this tax season...

So anyways check this.

The VIRUS TI, has the ability to dump all the new and old presets from all virus's through its webiste 4000+ sounds. Tell me you cant use them. Plus their forums and patches everywhere over the net for help.

Not only that you can plug it in to your pc use it as a vst/ or hardware, whatever gets you going, The best thing is there's help everywhere.

You wont be limited to just 1024 sounds a virus. This can support all your sounds in a vst version aswell. so every patch can be saved. and played via VST host. Thats why i think this synth wont get played out. How can it. Just keep going with your patches. and out of 4000+ sounds.

Come on.

Anyways i produce rap and ganxta $h!t. so I need to get my leads and signature bass going with a VA.

A friend of mine... (28 years old) wrote a letter to Virus threatening to go on a hunger strike if they didn't send him a TI. LOL :)

I assume he still hasn't eaten? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
netomtz88 said:
excuse me sorry for the question but whats DnB sounds
DRUM & BASS son! Crazy squelching sounds that scream and rip through the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back