The POWER of the FANTOM!!!!!!

BigBrotherMotown said:
Sarcasm is what little girls use when they are mad at their boyfriends.... I am a GROWN man so I speak what I feel. I have no need to be sarcastic with you because your whole argument is not only irrelavent but OFF topic....

Yeah I can say that because I started this thread...LOL.
My intention was to enlighten a few people as to the type of quality music that can produced using the Fantom...not to argue with you about the moral validity of sampling...

Obviously you have some sort of Hatred for Hip Hop or perhaps you Hatred is for the demographic of people who ENJOY Hip Hop. Whatever the case this is not the thread to belittle the art of "Sampling".

You can start that thread somewhere else if you like......

....and about my typing...I usually cap words to place EMPHASIS on them because it is easier than "Highlighting & Italicizing"....but I dont need to explain that to you....

I TYPE HOW I WANT....you read how you want....

Relax...
:o

...damn I guess he told you! hahahahaha!

I'm going to get a Fantom tho.
I want to kno why so many people say the Motif is better (according to one of them polls in another forum)
SOMEBODY HEEEEELP ME!!!!

and either way (referring to the argument) There will only be a certain amount of ways you can put together the notes (and make it sound pleasing) so pretty soon everything is going to sample something. or remind you of the melodic riff of some other tune so whatever. Yall get at what im saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
the Motif sounds are crisper and a bit more detailed. The fantom is just funky as hell. Having both is ideal. along wit the MPC

Back