motif rack

tylawdaboss

simple question, can it be controlled with a midi controller? I'm currently being offered 1 for $500 and I've read about motif's in general so I guess it would be kool. are the sounds already on the rack and have to be played via midi controller? please help guys.

any midi keyboard can control the voices on any rack. you got a sequencer either hardware or soft?

your question has already been answered... yes any midi out to the midi in on the rack -

what you need to find out is if it is motif rack or motif ES rack... because they have two different price points...

i would check ebay first... i've seen some motif racks goin for about that... ES tend to go for about $700-$800 but the ES has more features more sounds... more effects... just depends what you want to do.

whizkidtheproducer said:
Can the motif es rack be used as a vst in logic pro? I am interested in purchasing it and I was wondering if this could happen......
No, you'd connect it to you audio interface like any other audio device.

tylawdaboss said:
simple question, can it be controlled with a midi controller? I'm currently being offered 1 for $500 and I've read about motif's in general so I guess it would be kool. are the sounds already on the rack and have to be played via midi controller? please help guys.

500??? dummy, go buy it! Whether its a Motif rack or Motif "ES" rack, its still a good price. They usually go for 6 and up(racks), hardly touching the low 5's but for 500, I'd snatch it. Take it from the guy who got a MOtif 6 for 400 bux lololol. Peace homey!!! COP IT!

Back