Korg Triton Le or Yamaha MO6

A

Ahlyance

I ran across a very good deal with the Triton Le ($500) :bigeyes: and it's in perfect condition, everything works...BUT on the flip side I want the Yamaha MO6 or the ES6. What would you guys do, I know that Triton Le is a steal....Should I go ahead and cop that Triton or keep saving up for the MO6?

Help me out people

-Ahlyance

Get the MO6 or even better, a used ES6 in good condition, and I am not biased. I own a motif xs and a Korg karma(Triton soundset)

Last edited:
youngjboy said:
Get the MO6 or even better, a used ES6 in good condition, and I am not biased. I own a motif xs and a Korg karma(Triton soundset)

I can understand getting the ES6, cause it has a sampler. The MO6 doesn't, atleast with the Triton I can add the sampler for $200.

It's all subjective to the sound you like, but specs wise, the ES6 is giving you more than a triton le

Ahlyance said:
I can understand getting the ES6, cause it has a sampler. The MO6 doesn't, atleast with the Triton I can add the sampler for $200.

Then your paying $700 for the triton LE (NO TOUCHSCREEN!). If you stack another $100 you could get an ES... so chill and get the ES.

^^^ it makes perfect sense...guess i'm just in a rush to get my hands on a workstation...i can wait anotha week or 2 4 tha ES.

Thankz guys

yeah i love triton but would go with any new keyboard over the le mo6 prolly even the mms even save up for the es

SoulMeister said:
I would get the Yamaha ES6. Korg's are good keyboards but the es has way better sounds than the Triton.

i wouldn't go there but he should go with anything other than a le or a tr....the thing is ....that u never want a companys bottom line product.. unless its way better than other options...now if u said a le or a 300$ midi controller id say le

Back