SP808EX vs CDX1 vs RS7000

Hey aron,
Listen to what EPHEKT said, choose WISEly, u could get a huge money misuse. and he's telling u to buy the RS 700, i've not used it but i've heard much of it. so better go to the shop and try out u're self. but dont purchase in a haste.;)

Hey , thanks for answering and for helping me, now Im sure the RS7000 would be the best buy, Im sure I will make a wise buy, !oh at the beggining I was really confused now everything is more clear, whow its really complicated to choose a machine eh!!!!!!!

thanks guys, and keep spinnin!!!!!!!!:confused: :cool: :D

if i do a live set, i take my yamaha A3000 and set up patterns and loops triggers via the Pattern mode on my silver QY-70. If i wanted to control parameters before, i would take my Nord along. But lately ive just realised that i could utilise the "panel play" function on the A3000 to use the five knobs on the front as parameter changers ;)
so now i only have 2 boxes to lug and am not as envious of people who are about to get the RS7000 (although it would be so much fun!)

:rolleyes: trying not to be envious :p

Sounds like a cool set up. :)

I LOVE my little QY70 :p But I just wanted something with more storage and sound manipulation, like the RS7000.

I'm not going to get rid of my QY70, cause it's a lot of fun to keep around. Take it to work, or on trips -- by the bed for those late night ideas that you just gotta get down before you forget. :D

I actually was about to do almost the same set up you have, but decided to wait for the RS7000. Good luck with your set up.

Okay, later.

Anybody still watching this thread?

....So what about that EMU XL-7? Seems like no one thought too highly of this unit?

I am thinking of picking up either:

1. RS7000
2. XL-7
3. MC-505

Obviously the Yamaha is the most expensive. What I am really looking for is great drum sounds. Which unit has the best drum sounds, and also good synth and sequencer abilities... I demoed the XL-7, and thought it sounded really good. Anybody own one?

Thanks,

Chris

I have a question.. Is the RS7000 a alternative to fruityloops full.. I want to be able to distort and manipulate sample, as well making odd noises and sounds.

What hardware would I use to get the same effect..
:)

chriss j, go for the Rs 7000. :dj:

it dosent seems like the rs7000 is and alaternate to floops, but adding more instrumens like a synth, and drum sampler or a efx processor. u may have a good one.

Back