Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so... ya think the Beat Thang is still a toy?

Thanks

so... ya think the Beat Thang is still a toy?

Sign in to disable this ad
    this vid is for my skeptical nokkas! shoutout to Saintjoe for puttin my onto this vid:

Last edited by slik da relic; 01-25-2010 at 12:41 AM.
    RS for life foolz!!! G.A.ME's 1st beat battle Champion!
    www.kickgame.com
    www.myspace.com/slikdarelic
    www.youtube.com/user/slikdarelic

Thanks
    damn that thing looks tight. i really wanna try one out!
    Last edited by snotch; 01-24-2010 at 08:40 PM.

Thanks
    The Beat Thang is gonna be dope! I am telling you all man, these dude's are putting their heart and soul's into this project and they know its gotta be good, that's why they are listening to the people and making the changes to make it just right! I just hope that you all give it a chance, you got to remember these dudes did this on their own, they don't have Akai/Numark, Roland, or Yamaha building this for them. They are making it and that is why I know its gonna be right when its done. The people running this project are Producers and know what its like.

Everyone who knocked the name, or the terms they used (Thang, Blang, etc...) are gonna eat their words when this joint comes out! I dive give a funk what they call it (by the way, they are just trying to make it fun), if its dope, its dope and I have no doubt its gonna be epic!

ONE
    DID ANYONE EVER TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE A LOAD THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SWALLOWED?

http://akaios.com/sig2.png

Thanks
    real talk, i hope this thing works out for theses dudes. i can tell they really care about their product and what the producers want
    www.myspace.com/archthaboss
    ww.soundclick.com/southtownproductions

Thanks

Thanks
    It's BeetMaker hardware!

Thanks
    I don't think it will turn the new Linndrum into vapour...

Thanks
    I don't think anyone with an ounce of sense in their brains have actually thought of this as a bad product - it's just the marketing and design that puts people off. Even though it shouldn't matter, I couldn't see myself getting this (if I were in a market for a MPC-like machine) simply because it looks hideous. It's very cool to see that independent developers get their sh*t on the market like this and do it like the want it to be. Just not my...thang.

Thanks
    i feel u on the design not bein to ur liking... one of the things i hate about the MPC is that the 16 pads arent set up in keyboard style... one of the reasons i tried to get the ASRX Pro is bcuz the pads ARE set up that way... unfortunately for me at that time, i couldnt afford it... but this is now THE ASRX on HGH for me... all i need is some time to play with it at the store when it ships and to read the FINAL specs and features... im pretty much sold on it, but my final decision will be made at the store... this vid just tells u how much theyre tryin to get it as perfect in their eyes as possible... at this point, seein the time and dedication bein put in, the name has become very irrelevant... and yes, peeps ARE callin it a toy and that it wont amount to anything... these guys are reading the posts and improvin the machine bcuz of the haters... lol ... thx guys, keep up the good work.

da relic
    Last edited by slik da relic; 01-25-2010 at 01:04 AM.
    RS for life foolz!!! G.A.ME's 1st beat battle Champion!
    www.kickgame.com
    www.myspace.com/slikdarelic
    www.youtube.com/user/slikdarelic

Thanks
    the asr x pro's pads sucked. not the layout but the actual pads. I hope that the buttons and pads on this thang are better than that. and i hope the build quality is really there. as for the terms they use. nice for a second but not timeless. 10 years from now are you gonna wanna say blang? I will say I'm happy they ditched the screaming and what not on the vids. talking like adults helps. I gotta say I'm a longtime mpc head, now using native instruments maschine, but yeah I'll keep my eye on this. who knows it may actually come through. I hope it does.
    (and doesn't zinc have a tendency to chip? i may be wrong)
    Last edited by flux302; 01-25-2010 at 08:09 AM.
    If you're not learning you're not living.

Thread Information