mpc500 sequencing motif?

beatsdatbang

What i would like to do is sequence the my motif with the mpc....I mean like i would rather play the motif drum kits with the pads and the instrument parts with the motif keys....Is this possible with the mpc?

lmao.. i assume..

midi out of the motif to the midi in of the wackass mpc500 (come on homie get a real mpc lmao)

i think i could be wrong.. i dont remember

yeah i think the midi out idea would work. it explains this in the manual somewhat.

i almost want to send you my mpc 1000, but no.

was all that called for????

I just asked a question...the mpc500 is all i can afford right now....I know its not a real deal mpc but i dont need all that **** to make good tracks....The machines is not making the beats...I AMMM!!!!!!!!!! I could make some flame with a mpc100 or mpc50 if they had one.

beatsdatbang said:
I just asked a question...the mpc500 is all i can afford right now....I know its not a real deal mpc but i dont need all that **** to make good tracks....The machines is not making the beats...I AMMM!!!!!!!!!! I could make some flame with a mpc100 or mpc50 if they had one.

we believe you bro, dont trip...

lol @ this dude flippin out. Whats funnier is the mpc 500 is a very capable machine. its just a pain in the ass to use. As far as ur question go midi out to midi in and midi in to midi out on both machines and u should be fine. u should be able to program the motif drums from the mpc as well however it may be a pain in the ass. Ur best bet is to get some drums and keep them for the mpc

I think its strange that people criticise the 500 but will champion a Boss sp 303. The sp303 would be considered a toy were it not for Dilla creating the bulk (if not the entirity) of donuts on it. The 500 is a very capable machine and can get the job done if used properly just like ANY other piece of hardware.

Back