mpc 1000 transfering beats ?

shellz

how do i get my beats from my mp to the computer if i dont have no innerface

Last edited:
shellz said:
how do i get my beats from my mp to the computer if i dont have no innerface

If all the sounds are from inside the mpc (no midi keyboards)

Youi can go to mode sone,arrange your song,then hit convert and make you song a long sequence.

The go to the long sequence on the main screen.

Now hit more record and put the input to main out and play the entire sequence

Now you have basiciall samples you entire beat.
You can sabe the sound to your PC and drag it to you pc.

ironbeatchef said:
If all the sounds are from inside the mpc (no midi keyboards)

Now hit more record and put the input to main out and play the entire sequence
thats da part u lost me at ? input to main out ?

PrevisaoDoTempo said:
This is in the manual. You change the input source to "main out" in recording mode.
ok i did that but when it s done where does it save like i can t find what i just recorded ?

after its done recording a screen should come up and it asks u if u want to rename it and then if u want to assign the song to a pad. i usually just press "to pad" which is f4 or somethin. lets say u named it as sample01...then you hit mode save and to to save: a sample, and then go down until you see sample01. save that to the flash card. then connect the usb from your mpc into your computer and then hit usb on the bottom of the mpc screen....and then on ur computer it comes up, open it and then open the song called "sample01" which for me just opens in itunes and then i convert it to mp3 becuase it's a wav file when u first make it. hope this helps pm me if u have questions

Last edited:
Y-ROC said:
after its done recording a screen should come up and it asks u if u want to rename it and then if u want to assign the song to a pad. i usually just press "to pad" which is f4 or somethin. lets say u named it as sample01...then you hit mode save and to to save: a sample, and then go down until you see sample01. save that to the flash card. then connect the usb from your mpc into your computer and then hit usb on the bottom of the mpc screen....and then on ur computer it comes up, open it and then open the song called "sample01" which for me just opens in itunes and then i convert it to mp3 becuase it's a wav file when u first make it. hope this helps pm me if u have questions
ya i'll pm for futher help if needed thanks!!

Back