Protools9 won't open after mbox mini installation?

Dc718

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]hey guys, i just recently got an m-box 3 mini for my MBP and after installation, my PT 9 won’t open. it was working a few days ago and i don’t know what to do.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]i checked my trash bin or any clues and found a folder named “session file backups”. i don’t know how this got there but could this be the reason why my PT doesn’t open up [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]anymore? can someone tell me where i need to move this file to restore it?[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]could you suggest some things to try? i am new to DAW’s and am extremely frustrated.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]i was messing around with some sound options and audio midi preferences trying to get it to work, eventually uninstalled mbox drivers hoping it'd work again to no avail.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]does anyone know what might cause PT to not open all of a sudden?[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]thanks in advance,[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]-D[/FONT]

Back