i need advice on burning cd's with nero

D

djjame

Just to let you know where im up to, i have recorded 60 minuets music on to my hard drive in a wav.format, now this is showing up as one 60 minuet track so when i burn this off on to a cd it is only one track, which is a bit of a bummer as there are around about 10 tunes on the cd, could eny one help me to create a 60 minuet mix cd so as it plays as a mix cd and also you can select which track you can listen to with out any pauses.

thanks dj jame

love this site:victory:

not sure about NERO, but SoundForge 4.5 has 'CD-Architect' which will tag the master wav file, such that it automatically burns the separate tracks, but it don't recognize external burners

RedRooster has some sh;t like that too.

If you wanna do it manually, and you have a decent audio editing program then go here

Nero lets you do this too. Drop the 60 minute file in Nero, right click it and select "edit file" or something like that...Unfortunately I don't have Nero in front of me right now...It will display the waveform, and you can go through and select where you want each track to start on the disc. It works really well.

Easy to do in Nero...

Right click on the long file you've dropped in Nero and select "Properties". Then click the tab that says "Indexes, Limits, Split". You can now set indexes or split the track into multiple tracks.

If you decide to split the tracks, after they are split select all tracks except the first one, right click -> Properties and remove the 2 second pause between tracks. This will keep it as an uninterrupted mix.

Back