Akai MPD16 driver/utility for Mac OS X?

V

v_anjo

Akai MPD16 driver/utility for Mac OS X!

Hi,
I purchased this drumpad last week with the hopes of using it under OS X as I''ve been led to believe from Google's cache of Akai's site and http://nose.ag/akai/news/index.html. The problem is that akaipro.com seems to be down and the "MPD16Utility_E.dmg" disk image downloaded from nose.ag gives me an "Error 95 - no mountable file systems" message when double-cliking it (failing to mount the archive). I tried rebooting and even repairing my boot volume permissions to see if this was related to such 10.2.x problem to no avail, and all my other .dmg files mount fine by the way (this one seems to be the only time sink... :-)

Anyway, would anyone out there help me by replying with a pointer to a known good .dmg URL or better yet by emailing me the contents of such disk image - preferably in a StuffIt archive - to v_anjo at yahoo dot com?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Damon!

I had to force myself to stop beating on some samples just to come back and write this message. And now I'm back...

Last edited by a moderator:
v_anjo said:
Thank you Damon!

I had to force myself to stop beating on some samples just to come back and write this message. And now I'm back...

Nice.

If you dig that thing, you'll be very excited about the Reaktor ensemble I'm working on.

mpd 16 no driver for osx

hi, i found this dialog between v_anjo and damon while googling over just the same reason----to get an osx driver for mpd 16. unfortunately, i encountered the same difficulty as anjo, even on the japan site for akai. i was hoping this would all come to an end when i found damon's kind link but all i get is a page of script. i've spoken with the tech at akai and he doesn't know why this is happening and their internet connection is down.

any pointers or can anyone email me the actual dmg.16 file (desk image installer )

thanks and all my best

Re: mpd 16 no driver for osx

claank design said:
hi, i found this dialog between v_anjo and damon while googling over just the same reason----to get an osx driver for mpd 16. unfortunately, i encountered the same difficulty as anjo, even on the japan site for akai. i was hoping this would all come to an end when i found damon's kind link but all i get is a page of script. i've spoken with the tech at akai and he doesn't know why this is happening and their internet connection is down.

any pointers or can anyone email me the actual dmg.16 file (desk image installer )

thanks and all my best

Right-click on the link and choose 'save to disk' or 'download to disk'.

Back