Mpc 5000, digi 003, yamaha motif.. $100 obo

DAMURKMAN

yO IM SELLING MY MPC 5000 IN MINT CONDITION FOR 450, MY DIGI 003 BOARD ALSO IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR 400, AND MY MPC 3000 AS WELL IN OK CONDITION. MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN PREMATURE 3 DAYS AGO AND I NEED THE EXTRA ENDS FOR BILLS N WATNOT SO IM SELLING MY STUFF.

MPC 5000:

PERFECT CONDITION SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT
COMES WITH ALL ORGINIAL PACKING ONLY USED FOR 4 MONTHS

MPC 3000: OBO

ILL TAKE WATEVER FOR THIS ONE OR ILL EVEN DO A DEAL
SMOKE FREE ENVIROMENT
NO ORGINAL PACKING
DISCS INCLUDED

YAMAHA MOTIF XS6 61 KEY:OBO

WORKS WELL WITH DAW
SMOKE FREE
MINOR SCRATCHES
ALL ORGINAL STUFF
SUM EXPANSION PACKS

DIGI 003 : OBO

COMES WITH PTLE8
THROW IN SUM EXTRA 1/4'S FOR YA
HAVE ALL ORGINIAL PACKING (I KEEP BOXES LOL)

THATS WHAT I GOT GUYS HIT ME IN A PM OR YOU CAN TEXT OR CALL TO KNOW IM LEGIT 7738779001 BRENDON
PICS OF EVERYTHING GUYS..PAYPAL VERIFIED

PIC BELOW.....

IMG_20101205_220847 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Im definitely interested in the mpc 5000. Brand new to the site so any directions on how to contact you about it would be great. Thanks bro, hope to hear from ya.
-Tj

---------- Post added 03-20-2012 at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-19-2012 at 09:43 PM ----------

anyone who's reading this, dudes a fake. don't buy

Im definitely interested in the mpc 5000. Brand new to the site so any directions on how to contact you about it would be great. Thanks bro, hope to hear from ya.
-Tj

---------- Post added 03-20-2012 at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-19-2012 at 09:43 PM ----------

anyone who's reading this, dudes a fake. don't buy

im fighting paypal to get my $200 back. i new it was too good to be true :(

call em man.. because they probably dont know that that money was yours and it was refunded.. give em a call see if that helps! sorry man.. but you cant say i didnt pay you back

I really hope your child and the mother are well!!! My sister's been thru that and thankfully both are fine now. Best wishes!

Onto the gear...
Do you ship internationally? If so, how much to uruguay? I'm interested in the mpc5000 and the motif :)
I'm sorry I'm a noob here but what does OBO mean?

Thank you

a424ab57-478b-44ff-a0f7-6b7d871380fe.jpg

You are the same person as MyrickMusiq. I'm sorry if I am wrong but this may be fraudulent.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ardware/buy-sell-trade/fantom-x6-$200-399105/

i cant believe i fell into this trap. i traded him some gear that i have for the motif. i shipped, and gave him my tracking code. he gave me a code that doesn't work, and has not responded to my texts........unless he responds by tonight i'm going to fill out a package intercept. untill he responds i will just assume the worst. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY. i will post of i ever get my trade. to let you know if he is legit. I've also contacted him via facebook, so there really isn't any 'bull' excuse

DO NOT BUY/TRADE WITH THIS MAN, HE IS A SCAMMER

Actually I'm pretty sure he's legit. Sent me personalized pics and is sending me a picture of the package before it ships. He is also very communicative. I will update as he is supposed to send the package today.

EDIT:
be warned he is currently not responding. Don't be led on by the personalized pics, I'm giving him till tomorrow then I'm reporting to the FBI/IC3. I have his full name and address as well as his phone number. If he turns out to be legit, I will update you.

EDIT 2:
I messaged him from a different phone number acting like I was a different member and he said he still had the 4000 (that he originally claimed to have shipped me), then when I told him it was me he insisted he had shipped it. I then threatened to report him to the FBI through the IC3 complaint form and he is now paypaling me the shipping fees I lost. DO NOT BUY/TRADE WITH THIS MAN, HE IS A SCAMMER.

Last edited:
Dont waste your time with this guy. I text him all morning figuring stuff out, had a deal in place, there was a little miscommunication, tried figuring out a new way to do things, and basically just expects a western union money transfer and then will supply a UPS tracking number, seems fishy to me. Tried running paypal, COD and a bunch of other options at him so that both of us had a sense of security with this deal, and he just didnt want to work. Also he all of a sudden had a 4000 for sale got rid of the 3000, and his askin prices went up from what he had posted on here, soooo take it as you will, just figured I would forewarn everyone

.................................................................................................................................
Bahahaaha just another little blurb on this loser. After reading the second page that I never bothered checking out in the first place, I called this loser out on his shit, and he proceeds to tell me hes filling out some bullshit FBI forms and basically tried telling me I was ****ed. some peoples kids hahaha, lets see your FBI cross the Canadian border and come arrest me for calling you out on being a scam artist and a faggot!

Last edited:
Back