FS: External 1.5TB harddrive

9th Dimension

It's new but my studio PC crashed and i need to repair it (plus i cant back it up so i dint need this for now ) i just bought it for $120 but im only hopin' to get maybe $95 and i'll eat Paypal + shipping cost's

May be willing to sweeten the deal to those that are interested so please feel free to message me with any questions or offers.

---------- Post added 04-12-2012 at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-11-2012 at 01:46 PM ----------

It's new but my studio PC crashed and i need to repair it (plus i cant back it up so i dint need this for now ) i just bought it for $120 but im only hopin' to get maybe $95 and i'll eat Paypal + shipping cost's

May be willing to sweeten the deal to those that are interested so please feel free to message me with any questions or offers.
I can let it go for $75.

or we can work out some sort of a deal and i'll add extras. if your interested PM me asap. i need to fix my PC so i can get back to work lol

I have contract templates, a&r info tip's on how to save money and run a music business ect.... a lot of different stuff i could add....it just depends on what people are looking for and how much money we agree on, PM me if you wanna work something out

---------- Post added 04-18-2012 at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-12-2012 at 12:54 PM ----------

Bump!...a few interested but noones paid as of yet so i guess its still up for grabs

Back