Flying Lotus vs. Jamiroquai TRACK -

goodflo

Hi fellows, I just made a beat that I am most proud of, and wanted to share it with you!

The sample is Jamiroquai - Alright

I have tried to achieve kind of Flying Lotus feel, tried to mimic the drumloop :)

hope you will like it!

goodflo

Last edited:
this is real ill, you really captured that fly lo style!
if i'd change anything i'd add a fast shaker pattern... maybe
but it sounds complete as it is

Hey thanks for the feed. I really like this beat. It has a chill vibe to it and it's abstract at the same time. The transitions are dope and you flipped thr sample very well. I love what you did at the end, very unique! Keep it up bro!

this is real ill, you really captured that fly lo style!
if i'd change anything i'd add a fast shaker pattern... maybe
but it sounds complete as it is

Thank you very much for the tip Haze! I really appreciate it, I will try that! ^_^ :)
Thank you for the feedback man, It means a lot to me :)

goodflo

Hey thanks for the feed. I really like this beat. It has a chill vibe to it and it's abstract at the same time. The transitions are dope and you flipped thr sample very well. I love what you did at the end, very unique! Keep it up bro!

Thank you very much man! I feel so happy and delighted for your response, thank you :)
I really appreciate your feedbacks :) Thank you again!
:)

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Yo, thanks for the honesty on my track.

This is dope, its got a very analog feel to it. I like the layering of the melodies. The Jamiroquai feels really unnecessary and forced. Just stick with the groove part, the Jamiroquai makes no sense in this context, to me. I like the non-Jamiroquai part a lot, haha.

Yo, thanks for the honesty on my track.

This is dope, its got a very analog feel to it. I like the layering of the melodies. The Jamiroquai feels really unnecessary and forced. Just stick with the groove part, the Jamiroquai makes no sense in this context, to me. I like the non-Jamiroquai part a lot, haha.

Thank you S-Cruz! I totally feel you, I exactly know what you mean! :) I love the honesty, thank you :)
Thank you very much, I feel so grateful!
Thank you :)

INSANE! Crazy bounce and nasty drums! ILL VIBE.

Huge thank YOU M.W.P. ^_^
I love your production! I think you are definitely going to be HUGE! :)
I am very grateful for the response!
Have a nice day, wish you a lot of success & happiness! :)

goodflo ;)

This beat is dope. It has a smooth vibe. Trippy shit lol but like stated try to speed up the shaker and alter its pattern. See how that sounds

This beat is dope. It has a smooth vibe. Trippy shit lol but like stated try to speed up the shaker and alter its pattern. See how that sounds

Thank you DeSoILL very much for the TIP, I am curious how it will sound, I really appreciate it, it gives me good ideas! :)
Have a nice day!
Thanks!

The beat is very dope. But if you want that same feel that flylo has in most of his tracks, turn quantization off and bang those drums out in real time. Otherwise, its still dope.

Back