Psy?

I'm guessing you don't understand much about Korean Culture. Check out some of the Visual Kei bands out there. Crazy as hell but still straight. just cultural differences

gay or not, their behavior is weird, we have a strong western culture that proved to be successful over all other nations, adapting their weirdo shit is a step backwards

gay or not, their behavior is weird, we have a strong western culture that proved to be successful over all other nations, adapting their weirdo shit is a step backwards

Really now? Have you huffed much gas? Because you're sounding like someone who has huffed a shit ton of gas.

Psy tryna bring gay into mainstream hip hop. F that.

Whaddupdoe

80581490.jpg

lil-wayne-gay-goblin.jpg

images

lil_wayne-lime_green_uggs.jpg

1. Psy is a veteran. He's new in the states but has already left a legacy in Korea.
2. The cultural variances may make him seem "gay"(not that it should matter with the music he does), I don't know he is or not, but he knows how to pic a bad chick to wife. I doubt a gay asian would want a chick with thighs like that, they'd be worried she was "too fat"(she's not close to fat just asian culture they tend to be alot smaller).
3. We got rappers right here in the states talkin bout how "real" they are that dress just as funny(if not funnier)and convince us to call it "swag".

EDIT: post above me already hit on point #3.

Last edited:
Rofl sometimes im ashamed to be american. I know our poverish people have better lives than the average person in many other nations, but gawdamn does our ignorance shine through especially well on the internet. For the people that hate on this "music" like it's any different from other commercial music then turn around and bump the american equivalent, you're just as blind as the people that enjoy it and think it's good. Clearly this style of music is marketed towards and targeting the majority of people, which unfortunately is impressed by a good production with Insert:(any,shitty,good,don't understand the fkin language) lyrics and some sort of commical video to go with it, as opposed to passionate/soulful/meaningful/LYRICAL music. my 2c.

edit: would like to add that I think there's definately a place in music for fun/entertaining/not so serious type of stuff, but it dumb founds me this is (close to?) the number one thing viewed in the world at this point in humanity.
Also admit i've listened to GS, admire the production, dnt understand it but its somewhat humorous, and does definately throw off a homosexual vibe if you've been exposed to mainstream american culture, but obviously not everyone in the world sees things as an american does.

Last edited:
Rofl sometimes im ashamed to be american. I know our poverish people have better lives than the average person in many other nations, but gawdamn does our ignorance shine through especially well on the internet. For the people that hate on this "music" like it's any different from other commercial music then turn around and bump the american equivalent, you're just as blind as the people that enjoy it and think it's good. Clearly this style of music is marketed towards and targeting the majority of people, which unfortunately is impressed by a good production with Insert:(any,shitty,good,don't understand the fkin language) lyrics and some sort of commical video to go with it, as opposed to passionate/soulful/meaningful/LYRICAL music. my 2c.

edit: would like to add that I think there's definately a place in music for fun/entertaining/not so serious type of stuff, but it dumb founds me this is (close to?) the number one thing viewed in the world at this point in humanity.
Also admit i've listened to GS, admire the production, dnt understand it but its somewhat humorous, and does definately throw off a homosexual vibe if you've been exposed to mainstream american culture, but obviously not everyone in the world sees things as an american does.

your point about the ignorant americans disliking foreign music is invalid, as gangnam style is most popular in the united states and id guess that 95% of at least the young people in the united states love this song, its less about ignorance but more about how low the standards for music have gotten, bring back content, bring back knocking, passionate beats

your point about the ignorant americans disliking foreign music is invalid, as gangnam style is most popular in the united states and id guess that 95% of at least the young people in the united states love this song, its less about ignorance but more about how low the standards for music have gotten, bring back content, bring back knocking, passionate beats

And I totally agree with you about how low standards have gotten though I'm not sure we would agree in what is good.

the song actually has content. coupled with the video it's a satire of the district where psy grew up. In fact his whole style pretty much parodies other pop stars in Korea. sooooo yea.

Honestly the best Hip hop is outside of the US. Every hip hop song here has a simple equation: designer drugs+ poppin bottles + ****in ******* + money= mainstream US rap. You cannot tell me every hip hop song in the last 2 years do not have this message. Hell one of the most out hip hop artist is named 2 chains; that is such an un-creative name. This may be a little off topic but producers need more credit than they do because without the nice beats these artist get, these dudes would not make it out of their mama's house.

the song actually has content. coupled with the video it's a satire of the district where psy grew up. In fact his whole style pretty much parodies other pop stars in Korea. sooooo yea.

but then its more comedy than music, what pisses me off is people treating it like a good song, its a nice comedy at most

the beat and the guys voice just don't do anything for me, i'm brain****ed over how THIS song is the most liked on youtube

Maybe if I had said that it would be invalid. Read it again?
I said that americans that hate on it but like the american equivalent are ignorant.

but then its more comedy than music, what pisses me off is people treating it like a good song, its a nice comedy at most

the beat and the guys voice just don't do anything for me, i'm brain****ed over how THIS song is the most liked on youtube

who says music can't be comedic too? not every rap song has to be deep. And the reason it's so popular is because it's catchy and has a solid instrumental. the same reason why songs get popular since the 50's

who says music can't be comedic too? not every rap song has to be deep. And the reason it's so popular is because it's catchy and has a solid instrumental. the same reason why songs get popular since the 50's

see that's the point i don't get, ppl say its catchy but it doesn't do anything for me.. so i don't know, ppl have different taste, i like a lot of shit lots of people don't like so whatever, if you like the beat and its comedy thats fine but if you don't like the beat then what can it do for you ?

so what? that's his hustle, focus on your hustle. & no man should be concerned about another man's sexual preference or what he wears.

Psy tryna bring gay into mainstream hip hop. F that.

Are we talking about the hip hop culture that wears skinny jeans, embraced Laffy Taffy, praises a rapper that kissed a man on tv, and has several of its stars that are
actually gay themselves?

Psy is Cheesy Electronic Pop not Hip Hop. Let the man get paid. When it comes on just change the station, LoL.

Last edited:
Back