Psy?

MrWonderful

I admit it, I'm a Psy hater. For one he is gay. He is Korean, K-Pop stole so many people's styles.

Who else don't like dude and thinks he should be banned from hip hop?

:cool:

I dont like the song, respect the hell outta him for what he's accomplished. He took the youtube viral formula and put it on steroids.

Also the fact that he reversed the american vs foreign dynamic has to be respected. I was always amazed by the fact that people like NERD are huge in asia or 50 Cent is huge in Africa when in fact half there fans can't understand a word there saying. For Psy to be one of the first modern artists to reverse that relationship is dope.

For one, american artists have an advantage since english is taught in most public schools in the world at an early age where as Psy is speaking a language very few americans are exposed to as opposed to spanish, french or even German.

Those things have to be respected. I think it also forces major labels and major media outlets to take internet campaigns and fanship far more seriously.

Last edited:
I like how subversive his message really is and how much fun he is poking at himself and his culture. That is pretty cool.

For one, you can't ban him from hiphop the dude's not hiphop. 2: The fact that this guy has songs talking about killing americans and burning the yankees and their mothers or some shit, is hilarious, since us americans are stupid enough to fall in love with his garbage song. I think you should stop talking about him, n hopefully he'll disapear and we'll get a new idiotic internet sensation to take it's place.

No straight man wear's that. I don't care if he got a ***** on the side, dude gay.

He is labeled as a rapper, which he isn't he has no message.

Last edited:
No straight man is concerned over the fashion of another man.

Pharrell is into fashion and he judges it. So I guess he would be...

I don't care about what dude wears I just hate how dude tries to be known as hip hop. Which if anything he is dirty dutch music with shitty Korean vocals.

I can dig some of his music. besides it's k-rap. k-rap and j-rap rarely sounds like American Rap or even UK Rap

Pharrell is into fashion and he judges it. So I guess he would be...

I don't care about what dude wears I just hate how dude tries to be known as hip hop. Which if anything he is dirty dutch music with shitty Korean vocals.

You also said he has no message so he isn't a rapper. I guess Waka and Gucci aren't rappers as well.....

I don't understand its just a song. That is what's wrong with people today, everything is labeled gay if its out of the normal. This song is just a fun song which is what music should be, fun. If you are not having fun making your music or not putting any emotion into then you are not making music. If yall really wanna know, making an out of the normal song is the fastest way to get ahead. Besides, back in the 80s nobody was screaming gay to Kurtis blow with his wet ass Jerry curl and leather jeans. I think hip hop needs to get back to a more colorful culture thats what made it stand out. I'm not necessarily talking about the leather jeans because I don't even wanna see that lol. I mean the dance culture, and the chillness.

Last edited:
Psy is garbage, and gangnam style is probably the most annoying song of all time

I'm ashamed of my generation for making this the first video with a billion plus views, I'm a mad hater of this song and this psy guy, these koreans infiltrated the unites states music market, they ain't serious ! they saw shit like nicki minaj get popular so they said: hey, lets take a shot at this

people are so stupid that they eat everything that is fed to them

Psy is garbage, and gangnam style is probably the most annoying song of all time

I'm ashamed of my generation for making this the first video with a billion plus views, I'm a mad hater of this song and this psy guy, these koreans infiltrated the unites states music market, they ain't serious ! they saw shit like nicki minaj get popular so they said: hey, lets take a shot at this

people are so stupid that they eat everything that is fed to them

not really. Psy has been making music like that for a good ten years now. he just never caught on in the states until gangnam style.

Back