EX-THREE 6 MAFIA gives Testimony

Yea, I agree Reamo........ these stories are always real to me

HEAD and Fieldy from the rock band --- "Korn".

You just see the peace in people..... after they see it through. "FATALTONE WHERE YOU AT HOMIE!"

Last edited:
He was never on any Three 6 songs though. They're sicing it.

I never heard an honest Christian talk about having "visions" of Jesus or God/Jesus/whoever appear in front of them and talk to them.

Matter of fact, most of these guys have never done any self-reflection, to the point that them THINKING ABOUT THEIR OWN LIVES and actually finding answers to their questions feels like schizophrenia........voices in their head.

All you hear is "well, I wasn't doing too good and then I asked Jesus if I should start to work out and I felt his presence then and there and that was enough for me to think he said "yes!" and then I started to work out and lost 30 lbs".

Or when junkies talk about being at their lowest point and then asking Jesus if they should stop shooting heroin and (surprise! surprise!), Jesus tells them to stop shooting heroin.

Actually, I think some people are so indoctrinated with this nonsense, from the time they are 3-4 and surrounded by it in their communities, that it's a real shock or even a danger to make them aware of their delusion.
It's like adults who threaten you with Santa cutting off your arm, if you don't believe in him bringing you presents under the Christmas tree. Just, because the indoctrination is so severe, much stronger.

I kinda understand why they need their imaginary friends, 'cause reality would probably crush them.

^^^^LOL.......there you go with that shit.

Change is good. Don't matter why......so you on some hating shit right now.....B!

"He should've just killed himself instead of believing Jesus saved him".

Atheist.....man I tell you..........they are so innocent.

Last edited:
^^^^LOL.......there you go with that shit.

Change is good. Don't matter why......so you on some hating shit right now.....B!

"He should've just killed himself instead of believing Jesus saved him".

Atheist.....man I tell you..........they are so innocent.

It does matter HOW you change.

Would you want your friend to turn to Scientology to stop his alcohol addiction, or would it be better for him to find a way.........to simply stop his addiction? It doesn't have to be an addiction, just an example.

What matters, is the truth. And like I said, the guy in the first video is bullshitting and throwing around with terms which don't mean anything..........outside of his own experience.
It's not tangible.

The Korn guy is corny as hell (no pun intended). Jesus' army, Jesus snowballing the movement, Jesus doing this and that.

But Jesus is nowhere around. Where is he? Is he back to Africa, giving AIDS to little kids? Would you accept that as a reality, because the data could support this delusion?
No, you would want to know why children in Africa get infected with HIV and how to prevent it. You wouldn't accept that it's "the Devil" putting it into their bodies. So why accept this delusion for POSITIVE stuff only, when NEGATIVE stuff happens AT THE SAME TIME?

It's an imaginary friend and imagined "truths".
You should live your life in reality. We lock up people who think they are Napoleon or talking to Caesar, yet we should somehow act as if it was normal that grown people talk to imaginary friends? Where's the basis for that? And how does it REALLY help? Look up the stats for AA people.
They get indoctrinated with religious bullshit and "higher powers taking care of your addiction", yet the vast majority of them go back to drinking. Why is that? Maybe because that nonsense doesn't work? Yet they have to deal with indoctrination and if they REALLY end up believing this stuff, they might feel they were left alone by their imaginary friend.

There were studies conducted with regards to prayer for patients. The guys who didn't know about the study didn't show any abnormal behavior, the guys who didn't know if they are being prayed for or not, didn't show any abnormal behavior, the guys who DID know they were being prayed for.................got worse. Why? Because they expected to get better and it didn't happen. "But I was being prayed for? Why am I not getting better?". Well, because that shit doesn't work. So you can make up a nice story and claim Jesus plays Xbox with you, but somehow, in the end, none of that is true.

How many times do you think I've heard people who took psychedelics talk about how they felt "one with the world" or "felt the unity of every atom in the Universe".
They don't feel that way without the substance, so guess what......

^^^^I wouldn't care about the guy that got worse as being a testimony. I got my own.

And this is 2012......people must have believed in the same invisible God all of this time....for a long time. And other gods as well. So why trip now in 2012 like it's terrible?

I don't trip on scientist....I find them fascinating in their "theory". Big bangs and all that. Most people think they are the crazy ones........you know saying we were

But I don't trip that these poor fellas got left behind. I'd throw shit at people too.

Last edited:
Me personaaly I dont agree with the norm, im a little out there... but... I can't remeber what movie it was, but i think it was menace to society, lawrence fishburn said... "now my son is a muslim, which i dont fully agree with, but if that helps my son become a better person by beliving in allah, then So Be It." or sum shit like that..
Kinda reminds me of this situation.. its whatever, seems like a good dude. if jesus did that, then OK! if it was all voices in his head, then at least they were positive.. its all alittle weird but hey, i dunno man lol im done im drunk it halloween its 6 AM and IM OUT!

It's an imaginary friend and imagined "truths".
You should live your life in reality. We lock up people who think they are Napoleon or talking to Caesar, yet we should somehow act as if it was normal that grown people talk to imaginary friends? Where's the basis for that?

It is normal human behavior that can be attributed to the way our brains work in regard to social cognitive mechanisms such as theory of mind.

Me personaaly I dont agree with the norm, im a little out there... but... I can't remeber what movie it was, but i think it was menace to society, lawrence fishburn said... "now my son is a muslim, which i dont fully agree with, but if that helps my son become a better person by beliving in allah, then So Be It." or sum shit like that..
Kinda reminds me of this situation.. its whatever, seems like a good dude. if jesus did that, then OK! if it was all voices in his head, then at least they were positive.. its all alittle weird but hey, i dunno man lol im done im drunk it halloween its 6 AM and IM OUT!

Right movie. Wrong actor. The movie is "Menance II Society" and the actor is Charles S. Dutton.

he said no to drugs,guess who couldn't do it?

Juicy-J.jpeg

His father was/maybe still a pastor.

I can name you plenty of rap celebs yall forgot were on some "life changing for the Lord" stuff. Suge Knight included. It actually made my day. Snoop included. More proof that it's hard to change from a life a person is used to. Everybody is different so just because one person feels people should change over night like they did....those same people need to realize the difference. Now.........I know a lot of people who get soooooooooooooooooooooo drunk that they turn Holy. Crying Hallelujah....breath smelling like liquor. lmao!

I'm not fascinated by what fascinates "you"...............vice versa. You might not have had a problem being around ratchet pussy or gangs.....so it's easy for you to point the finger when it comes to it. So big ups to anybody who change their ways for whatever reason. I don't care what a science book got to say about.....it's done. Study long............study wrong.

Last edited:
Lecrae is applying informative statements about the subjectivity of faith based truths as though it applies to opponents of such faith based thinking, in other words rational thinkers have pointed out that faith based truth is subjective and Lecrae thinks that means all truth is subjective.

Juicy-J.jpeg

His father was/maybe still a pastor.

I can name you plenty of rap celebs yall forgot were on some "life changing for the Lord" stuff. Suge Knight included. It actually made my day. Snoop included. More proof that it's hard to change from a life a person is used to. Everybody is different so just because one person feels people should change over night like they did....those same people need to realize the difference. Now.........I know a lot of people who get soooooooooooooooooooooo drunk that they turn Holy. Crying Hallelujah....breath smelling like liquor. lmao!

I'm not fascinated by what fascinates "you"...............vice versa. You might not have had a problem being around ratchet pussy or gangs.....so it's easy for you to point the finger when it comes to it. So big ups to anybody who change their ways for whatever reason. I don't care what a science book got to say about.....it's done. Study long............study wrong.

change is a process even for Mr. Del
he decided that day on changing
but he still was and is now going through a process
everyday growing closer to Yahweh

Last edited:
Lecrae is applying informative statements about the subjectivity of faith based truths as though it applies to opponents of such faith based thinking, in other words rational thinkers have pointed out that faith based truth is subjective and Lecrae thinks that means all truth is subjective.

Didn't you know? The result of 2+2 is "open to biblical interpretation", if you are a Christian. That's the point people don't get. No connection to reality.
Circular logic at it's best: "John is right, because John claims to be right. And why does John claim to be right? Because he is right!". LOL

Back