Apps streams free downloads from Soundclick...

I don't get it

The guy that had the app made sells the app. He gets paid for app sales.

The songs that are streamed come from Soundclick and are streamed through his app. Nobody has to go to the producers page to hear anything else except what he picks to stream.

I don't even know if people know that their stuff is being streamed.

Guy with app can advertise through his app with updates. Probably sell your beats if he wanted too.

Don't know too much about it but I'd like to have traffic on my page instead of having his app stream my music... but his app could potentially drive people to the page if they hear something they like.

It's just another step in the beat game I guess, it could be beneficial for him to stream your stuff... or not.

Either way, I'm pretty sure he's not going to do it for free.

If he gets enough app sales, maybe he'll charge advertisers or something.

Last edited:
What is gonna happen is that he's going to start charging people for PREMIUM PLACEMENT in his app, once his app becomes the "go to app" for beat streaming.

Brilliant.

A computer guy just took you producers cookies...AGAIN.

Shit keeps on happening. And producers stay a day late and a dollar short.

Oh, I get it.... he just made the "MOBILE SOUNDCLICK"...

Dude is smart. Kick your free streams off after people start giving testimonials about they're selling more beats since their music started being streamed through his app.

He has the NEW soundclick charts, lol. The kind in your pocket / phone.

Brilliant indeed. Nobody will even check Soundclick, they're being fed by dude.

Everybody knows how to "use" producers, lol. We better put on our thinking caps.

I'll think of something today before all of the beat money dries up, I'm coming for your pockets.

He's going to make producers pay for placement in his app,... genius!

... but what if 1,000 more apps like that spring up.

Last edited:
Oh, I get it.... he just made the "MOBILE SOUNDCLICK"...

Dude is smart. Kick your free streams off after people start giving testimonials about they're sell more beats since their music started being streamed through his app.

He has the NEW soundclick charts, lol. The kind in your pocket / phone.

Brilliant indeed. Nobody will even check Soundclick, they're being fed by dude.

And it ain't SHIT that the producers can do about it...except take their beats off Soundclick.

Now if enough people get together and complain, then Soundclick will stop the streaming to dude's app...

And then soundclick will start their own app, and charge people for premium placement...like they do now.

:cry:

And THIS is the game y'all wanna be in? All y'all doing is fighting to see who's gonna get bent over first!

It's ok. Let them download. Have your tags in there with you website address. FREE PROMO. No big deal.

The only reason for all these 3rd party SC apps & carts is because SC is very user unfriendly, but yet if you sell beats you want to be on there because they get about 90% of the traffic relevant to keywords related to beats.

... but what if 1,000 more apps like that spring up.

Apps take capital to build (i'm looking at building an entertainment app...it ain't cheap).

Plus by the time someone comes up with a new app, he'll already have the first movers advantage in the marketplace. His BEAT STREAM (or whatever it is) will already have become the standard...

Everyone else will just be knock-offs, until they can knock him off.

Remember mp3.com? lol

This was right there for the taking...

That guy said "First Bytches!!!"

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

It's ok. Let them download. Have your tags in there with you website address. FREE PROMO. No big deal.

Troup was saying he'll have you pay to be featured on the app after it's up and running smoothly. I don't even think it's a week old... it was on the TOP ANDROID MUSIC APPS...

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

I get it. There can't be another WSHH because people will just look at them as #2.

He probably has way more plans in store than we know.

"How can I make some money off of the people that make beats since they can't make any... hmmm" - guy that made app.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Troup was saying he'll have you pay to be featured on the app after it's up and running smoothly. I don't even think it's a week old... it was on the TOP ANDROID MUSIC APPS...

If it works I'll pay. No problem. Marketing costs money. If you wanna advertise on google you gotta pay. And people gladly pay. Why? because they deliver.

Ever been to NY Square / Broadway? Some of those stores look like dumps, but their leases are like 6K for a tiny 12 x 20, but there is nothing available. Why? Businesses will pay IF they know the location will bring customers.

Same applies online. If the App delivers customers, beatmakers/producers will pay and make money.

Yeah surprise. It costs money to make money :cheers:

wow thats genius.. as shit.

but the shift is starting, more producers/developers trying to make money off other producers

tried to tell folks to get in good with these companies that are trying to dabble into the hip hop world. The developer of this product probably heard some producer talking about soundclick

"Soundclick.. whats that?" *goes to website*... $$$$$$$

If that app attracts the right customers, producer will pay and make money. If not than oh well.

Producer pay for advertising on Google & SC. And SC advertising is usually sold out three months out.

Yeah it costs money to make money. No surprise.

The guy is just clever. Nothing for me to worry about.

Soundclick has been talking about doing an app like this but I guess it only works on iphone idk i have a 2010 blackberry curve it felt old 2 months after I got it lol

one of the many cash cows in the music production industry now is providing internet services that producers think they need that will make them more money

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

So what if you going to have to pay to tap into his traffic? If you wanna tap into Google's traffic you have to pay, Yahoo, pay, Bing, pay, SoundClick, Pay. Name traffic site, pay.

That is how business is done.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

I get it. There can't be another WSHH because people will just look at them as #2.

He probably has way more plans in store than we know.

"How can I make some money off of the people that make beats since they can't make any... hmmm" - guy that made app.
Yup and its looked as #2 lol..

BETTER THAN WorldStarHipHop

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...tsyfW8U3JF9A8S4VA&sig2=0vW_mkykPJ9iPq6TwVjh2Q

Last edited:
the cash cow now in the music production industry is providing services that producers think they need to make them more money

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Back