Dub Battle!

Devious G

Any dubstep producers out there who want to throw down some heavy beats and see who can come up with the craziest track. :)

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

I'll write one up and upload it as soon as I can.

---------- Post added 12-18-2011 at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-17-2011 at 03:00 PM ----------

Sorry it took so long, but here is my track. :)

Devious G - Its Going Down by Devious G on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Cool, upload your track here whenever your ready. :)

BTW it can be any kind of dubstep so there is no dispute between subgenres. :)

Is there a timelimit for this?
If so I'll post this Mythology as my response.
(just noticed I can't, cause I don't have 20 posts yet. Failforum.)
Search on YouTube: Nucleoid - Mythology or click on the link in my signature

If not I'll make a new track soon! :)
But at the moment I'm busy working on a darkstep dnb song, and this will take some time...

Here's my track,
it's not very good, it's my first dubstep track.

I've got another one coming up but the video for it isn't up yet, so this one will do.

/watch?v=WU1gQGFmnjc (It's on Youtube)

- Raymur, PHD Digital Records.

idk if i can really add this considering its a demo xD
i had to reformat a few months ago and lost the flp. it broke my heart<!--3

ever since The Great Reformat of Oh-Eleven (as im calling it) i havnt touched dub production. i may get back into it though.

tragiktile/that-new-new-demomastered

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

ok. so i tried to edit my last post and it deleted half of it and then basically wouldnt let me edit or quote it from then on so i have to repost >.>
tragiktile/that-new-new-demomastered though is my track.

Last edited:
Raymur... Did you make this bassline or are you sampling someone else's work because this is too good to be your first dubstep. I listen to this shit everyday and have made it a few times and it's truly very hard.

Are all submissions in? We are going to start the voting today. (in this thread.) One vote per person. The voting will end in 3 days, (unless an extention is needed.)

http:/
/soundcloud
com/
oliviervm86/
open-up

its not one of the best, but hey, its still dubstep! :p

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

http:/
/soundcloud
com/
oliviervm86/
open-up

its not one of the best, but hey, its still dubstep! :p

sorry about cutting the link up..

Back