"Yahoo Answers" classics LOL

C

California

*DISCLAIMER These posts are not intended to offend anyone, the reason they are funny is because they are so stupid (except for the africans being real friendly and smiling all the time one lol), also, i saw taht many of the posts had black responders laughing at them so here we go. i found all of these (unlike the other ones i posted in that other yahoo answers thread)

Screenshot2009-09-29at53145PM.png

Screenshot2009-09-29at70113PM.png

Screenshot2009-09-29at70059PM.png

Screenshot2009-09-29at65950PM.png

Screenshot2009-09-29at65919PM.png

Screenshot2009-09-29at64610PM.png

(removed last one, because it was mostly racist rather than stupid)

Last edited by a moderator:
That was funny but who gets the last laugh...

Bwahahahahahha !

0914_ice_t_coco_fame.jpg

eva-longoria-tony-parker.jpg

Khloe_Lamar.JPG

heidi-klum-and-seal.jpg

kim-kardashian-engaged2.jpg

ELIN_NORDEGREN_TIGER_WOODS_.jpg

normal_11.jpg

GoodingJrCuba155062099.jpg

kobe.jpg

carmen-dennis_250.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Not Odom, that female is not attractive...

but wait, he gots more monies den me....

F*CK!!

*Lamar Odom can be heard doing the Nelson laugh from very far away* "Haw haw..."

The questions are pretty funny, but the responses are too serious to be funny. I read them aloud to my girl (half black) and she didn't laugh once...

Last edited:
... and people think racism is gone!

Bwahahahahahha !

Hey if you supply the gas... you know I'm going to strike the match! lol

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fXLTb5hqrg4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fXLTb5hqrg4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Last edited:
my fav ones are "why do black ladies get mad when i slap their butts" and " is it okay for a black person to play guitar?" and the response "well, i play guitar, so it should be okay". i also like the guy that got a gun pulled on him for rapping lol . that sounds like a dave chappelle skit

Wow this **** is ****ing retarted...

Are these people REALLY that dumb???

"When the white man, the world holocaust giver, the respecter of no culture, he still, marries his woman in mass..." - Bro. Bobby Hemmet

Wow.

lol yahoo answers is nuts man lol you could type in how to use the restroom on it and it would someone would probably give you the step by step....any time i have a stupid question that should be obvious i go to yahoo answers and theres about 100 people asking the same question lo;

... and people think racism is gone!

Hey if you supply the gas... you know I'm going to strike the match! lol

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fXLTb5hqrg4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fXLTb5hqrg4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

As f**ked up as that sounds, he speaking truth. Not saying you shouldn't date who you want, and half the people on that list were mixbreeds to begin with, but there is something odd about how quickly we run behind women of other backgrounds than our on soon as we get somewhere. I can't knock Cuba Gooding or Bryant Gumbel, I don't think they'd get along too well with a sista in the 1st place.

Again, date whoever you want, but you gotta agree there's a deep rooted inferiority complex that makes the "nikka'est" of hood dudes make it to the NBA or sign an entertainment deal and start dating white girls who would've called the cops on them in an instant if they weren't on T.V. Don't take that wrong either, there's a wide spand between "nikka'est of nikkas" and "whitest of white girls" you can find someone who matches you in any color, but just wierd how the only thing that matches up some of these couples is the chick's love for money/attention and the guy's love for a "white chick"

lol. No race card, just my 2 cents. I also assume I'm the only one who just saw those Yahoo questions as disappointing. Nothing funny at all.

Back