"With Social Media, You Can Become Someone Else"

He's right. Like people who buy expensive equipment and convince themselves that they are a hot online producer. I know this one guy who has over $20,000 worth of music equipment and in his spare time he makes all these Youtube videos showing him as this up and coming producer. He has hitmaking tutorials but he hasnt produced one hit. But in our neighborhood, he's a mechanic who isnt known in our local music scene-Dallas Tx.His online image is way different than the one you see in person.

Damn..big dude in the yellow shirt? Damn I would've beat the ish out of a nigga..he was in the right tho..from what he said the skinny guy came to HIS apartment complex at that.

I'm not even saying nothing about that first video.."YOu ain't a gangsta and I'm not a gansta...bitch"...real talk..no doubt.

He's right. Like people who buy expensive equipment and convince themselves that they are a hot online producer. I know this one guy who has over $20,000 worth of music equipment and in his spare time he makes all these Youtube videos showing him as this up and coming producer. He has hitmaking tutorials but he hasnt produced one hit. But in our neighborhood, he's a mechanic who isnt known in our local music scene-Dallas Tx.His online image is way different than the one you see in person.

hmmm, fp knows about this

Back