Will trap music ever die?

I don't think that using the term "Die" is the appropriate tone of justice to the question. Music specifically "trap" doesn't just die.. It evolves and become greater like everything else in life. Music has and will always be cyclical in it's motion.

I don't think that using the term "Die" is the appropriate tone of justice to the question. Music specifically "trap" doesn't just die.. It evolves and become greater like everything else in life. Music has and will always be cyclical in it's motion.

Kinda like reggaeton

Isn't there a "will Crunk ever die" thread somewhere around here?

:cry:

Haha Lmao

Damn son the crunk days where actually pretty great. Too bad Lil Jon where the only one producing that ish, he literally carried the crunk scene alone. Wtf is he now though?

Haha Lmao

Damn son the crunk days where actually pretty great. Too bad Lil Jon where the only one producing that ish, he literally carried the crunk scene alone. Wtf is he now though?

He's actually a very successful entrepreneur and investor. Was even a finalist on The Apprentice a few years back. I was surprised to find out how smart of a business man and hustler he is.

I see. Well if get famous in an entertainment industry, it would be stupid not to try and get into other entertainment industries. Though, I think artists can get too focused on businesses instead of their actual talents, and I can sometimes feel like artists abandon the audience.

Last edited:
I see. Well if get famous in an entertainment industry, it would be stupid not to try and get into other entertainment industries. Though, I think artists can get too focused on businesses instead of their actual talents, and I can sometimes feel like artists abandon the audience.

Very true.

Make some money...save it and invest it...get assets...sell them and then invest in more assets. Make your money work for you and get that mailbox money.

Trap won't really die out... "Real trap" is like the rhino, extinction is imminent. Millionaire heir black kids, drug addicts with money to keep looking clean and white kids are all gonna take the sound till you can't imagine anybody else on that. Then Mike Will and Diplo(maybe even with the rest of Major Lazer since they seem to have dropped Moombahton for trap now) will be the exclusive producers on the next Bieber album.

Trap won't really die out... "Real trap" is like the rhino, extinction is imminent. Millionaire heir black kids, drug addicts with money to keep looking clean and white kids are all gonna take the sound till you can't imagine anybody else on that. Then Mike Will and Diplo(maybe even with the rest of Major Lazer since they seem to have dropped Moombahton for trap now) will be the exclusive producers on the next Bieber album.

Moombahton is the shiznit bro!

Trap music will never die, just like no music every really 'dies'.. I think it'll slowly be incorporated with new styles of music. The genre will fluctuate with popularity, just like most genres do. I personally don't mind the fact that it's popular, sizzling hihats + sub bass is nice

Last edited:
trap cant die

trap will never die, to me that shit is what gets you in the mood to turn up that no other type of music can

It won't die. It'll only expand. As for how it expands (good vs. bad) who knows and who cares? We all have those DS2 type of days or nights.

Back