Why The "stock Sounds" Hate?

Xabiton said:
smh @ u. anyone who is unwilling to learn from others and who cannot assess their own skills outside of their own tastes are in their own way. The fact that u say u r better than everyone else proves it. O well. I hope u nothing but the best but I don't see anything in ur favor because of your own attitude.
You can't save face on that ,i humble myself and learn from people all the time just not none of ya'll except a few people,he's trying to tell me what i need to use ,how is he gonna tell me how to make my beats???you is a coward son!!!!!!!!and when did i say im better than everyone?????man you cant even save face ,thats a B#tch move(i usually dont curse but i dont care now cuz you really pissed me off) ,i woulda never said that to bout bizness or c-dot of whatever ,cuz nigga you dont know me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i can't even look at you the same ,outta face ,anything else you write will get ignored cuz i dont talk to cowards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear there are like four things you can't bring up on this board without niggas gettin sensitive

1) Soulja Boy
2) Beatmaker/Porducer
3) Anything about how somebody makes music
4) Anything music business related

Last edited:
lol its because

1. dudes are lookin at soulja boy in the wrong way

2. most of em can't make beats anyway, so they wanna create a title to put others down. who cares just come up wit a good final product

3.making music is so subjective.. people get real emotional bought it though

4. and most people are so out of touch wit the business world, that its impossible for em to understand music business

ima make a thread soon about music business.. just haven't had the motivation andbeen in the studio a lot

SmokinAces said:
I swear there are like four things you can't bring up on this board without niggas gettin sensitive

1) Soulja Boy
2) Beatmaker/Porducer

LOL! Yeah I'm noticing that alot. Tell me why we are here again?:D

im here to bull**** and crack jokes

I offer wat little knowledge I have

but its usually outside of this site

yahoo: a.lloyd530
aim: as20gp
myspace.com/as20gp

hit me up.. I aint always clownin, I do this music **** for real

ask Guilty J, or Y-Roc, or Xabiton or Red Spyda

I keep 100

as20gp said:

myspace.com/as20gp

I keep 100

Will do Fam!

as20gp said:

myspace.com/as20gp

I keep 100
Is that the same Red Spyda that be makin beats in NY I think? Got mad placements?

SmokinAces said:

1) Soulja Boy
2) Beatmaker/Porducer

HA

FU*K SOULJA BOY, HE AINT NO BEATMAKER/PRODUCER, I HATE HOW HE MAKES HIS MUSIC AND HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT DA BIZNASS!!!

NE WAYZ, i made a couple beats with my mpc stock sounds on saturday cuz i threw it in the backpack and didnt bring a couple of my memopry cards and they turned out sounding pretty good!!! i mean, theyll sound better when i change the sounds, but still, they sounded pretty good.

now, with all the fightin i dont know whats going on, but you cant hate on the stock sounds!!! they are good for learning and layin a template.

by the way check my myspace for that goldfinger instrumental.

Last edited:
CREEK PRODUCTIONS said:
HA

FU*K SOULJA BOY, HE AINT NO BEATMAKER/PRODUCER, I HATE HOW HE MAKES HIS MUSIC AND HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT DA BIZNASS!!!

But yet hes more succesful in the bussiness then you are. If he dont know shyt bout the bizzness, you should go ahead and retire, because your future is looking bad.

kahliljn said:
But yet hes more succesful in the bussiness then you are. If he dont know shyt bout the bizzness, you should go ahead and retire, because your future is looking bad.

are you being serious bra??

read the post

any sarcasm??

haha, damn smokin aces, i cant even joke about soulja boy???!!!

i

im jk kahliljn...i love soulja boy

Last edited:
CREEK PRODUCTIONS said:
are you being serious bra??

read the post

any sarcasm??

haha, damn smokin aces, i cant even joke about soulja boy???!!!

That shyt wasn't sarcastic it was straight forward as shyt. Hold up though.

Damn any sarcasim? I was just bullshyttin wit you homie. GTFOH!!!

You'll niccas salty cause a 16 year old more successful then you are...LAME!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

kahliljn said:
That shyt wasn't sarcastic it was straight forward as shyt. Hold up though.

Damn any sarcasim? I was just bullshyttin wit you homie. GTFOH!!!

You'll niccas salty cause a 16 year old more successful then you are...LAME!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

ohk

good one

you got me

i give up:cry: im gonna tell my mom your being mean to me

CREEK PRODUCTIONS said:
ohk

good one

you got me

i give up:cry: im gonna tell my mom your being mean to me

lol...YES YOUR A LAME!!!! This post is evident why. You actually think I was baggin on you...Your more sensitive then my bytch..lmao

Back