Why do people call J. Cole Boring ?

I Think In Today's Generation If Your Not Pushing Ignorance Lyricism People Aren't Gonna Show You Respect. The Game Is Messed Up Due To Rappers Like Riff Raff. That's Why Jay Z Dropped Ignorant *hit. Because People Can't Interpret Intricate Lyrics From Artists Like Kendrick , Cole, Gambino, Soul, Pusha , Wale. They Belong On The Air. There The Type Of Guy Who Should Rule The Game. Including Drake. Nobody Is Saying Nothing On The Radio Or Just In General. These Guys Have A Grasp On Real Music. And Before I End This. Kanye Is King. Singers Like Jhene,Grande,Frank,Lykke Are The Real Deal.

Its true, I think HOV should have a radio. he has the ability to put these lyrical artist on. On the comment that Kanye Is King - I can accept that the guy may not always do it the best imo but he defo paves the way.

J.Cole.........like Wale.......will be borderline for their whole career.

WHY?

Because unlike Kendrick......neither one of them have "star quality". It's hard to look at a lot of these rappers as "superstars" or whatever. They will always need that overly hyped push to sell the amount they will sell every time. It's not "THEM" as the reason for the sales.

BUT.....he has a pretty good formula of popping back up as someone who is suppose to be "great" or whatever. He has a great college student following...that's cool.

You have to be a weirdo to be a superstar.....normal people like J.Cole and Wale.....are just boring.....we see them dudes everyday around us. You don't see a Kendrick Lamar type dude rapping out in the street...you seen these J.Cole rappers before you even heard of J.Cole. And even when you see a super star rapper wanna be......they end up sounding corny...like a Kendrick knock off.

Different between J.Cole and a "Hopsin".............one gets hyped up every release.

Telling you.....wasn't for hype.............

Last edited:
J.Cole.........like Wale.......will be borderline for their whole career.

WHY?

Because unlike Kendrick......neither one of them have "star quality". It's hard to look at a lot of these rappers as "superstars" or whatever. They will always need that overly hyped push to sell the amount they will sell every time. It's not "THEM" as the reason for the sales.

BUT.....he has a pretty good formula of popping back up as someone who is suppose to be "great" or whatever. He has a great college student following...that's cool.

You have to be a weirdo to be a superstar.....normal people like J.Cole and Wale.....are just boring.....we see them dudes everyday around us. You don't see a Kendrick Lamar type dude rapping out in the street...you seen these J.Cole rappers before you even heard of J.Cole. And even when you see a super star rapper wanna be......they end up sounding corny...like a Kendrick knock off.

Different between J.Cole and a "Hopsin".............one gets hyped up every release.

Telling you.....wasn't for hype.............

Yea but doesn't that have a lot to do with how they are pushed as oppose
to who they are?

If we get down to it... all rappers are regular people who rap, it just
so happens that some are packaged better than others.

In this case J. Cole and Wale are presented as "regular rappers"... while Kendrick
was pushed as "the next in line from the West". Kendrick was a regular until
that Dr. Dre stamp/Interscope push... noone was really looking for dude like that
before.

^^^^Kendrick is an alien............he has mental problems on the mic. Most superstar rappers have a mental problem. Normal rappers are just good at rapping. And "anybody" can rap....but nobody can "pretend" to have a mental problem. You have to have a mental problem to even pretend to have a mental problem.

This guy has a mental problem.........this guy > J.Cole

It's called entertainment. The people that like J.Cole's music are not "entertained".....they just in a category of people who like stuff THEY relate to.......they are boring people too. The rest of us are mentally challenged. So you normally boring people are the minority........sorry. :( Us mentally challenged peopel need these superstars to make us feel normal because they so mentally fuucked.......yall don't need that. And that is what J.Cole, Wale, Common, that rapper from the Roots.......whats his face....see...he's boring...can't think of his name right off he is so normal.

There is only ONE exception to the normal/ boring rule..........but Jay-Z is a science project. He is not even a human for real. He is a robot. He doesn't count. He was designed to be the perfectly sane black guy from the project.....now ain't that some shit? A perfectly sane human being from the projects. Some highly intelligent criminal who was smart enough to become a mentally challenged person without being mentally challenged. I mean it can't be explained how some many people enjoy that boring ass rapper except that he was a science experiment from the beginning. Because it is not possible. Some mentally challenged scientist who loved hip hop created Jay Z. Because ain't no way in hell some highly intelligent boring ass normal person would have thought of creating a android rapper that would create even more mentally challenged humans to become talentless boring rappers who will never become successful rapping as they try their best to be "boring"...."normal".....and ruin their fuucking life. 40 years old still a normal and boring rappers.....bigging up "successful boring and normal rappers as if being like them will help them become sucessfull. So they created a master piece when they created Jay Z. That's how they mentally enslaved you "normal and boring people". Make you feel smarter....make you feel as though you really have something to say. lol! To a point that you feel you deserved to get paid.......since Jay Z is so successful.

It's a conspiracy.....

Last edited:
^^^^Kendrick is an alien............he has mental problems on the mic. Most superstar rappers have a mental problem. Normal rappers are just good at rapping. And "anybody" can rap....but nobody can "pretend" to have a mental problem. You have to have a mental problem to even pretend to have a mental problem.

This guy has a mental problem.........this guy > J.Cole

It's called entertainment. The people that like J.Cole's music are not "entertained".....they just in a category of people who like stuff THEY relate to.......they are boring people too. The rest of us are mentally challenged. So you normally boring people are the minority........sorry. :( Us mentally challenged peopel need these superstars to make us feel normal because they so mentally fuucked.......yall don't need that. And that is what J.Cole, Wale, Common, that rapper from the Roots.......whats his face....see...he's boring...can't think of his name right off he is so normal.

There is only ONE exception to the normal/ boring rule..........but Jay-Z is a science project. He is not even a human for real. He is a robot. He doesn't count. He was designed to be the perfectly sane black guy from the project.....now ain't that some shit? A perfectly sane human being from the projects. Some highly intelligent criminal who was smart enough to become a mentally challenged person without being mentally challenged. I mean it can't be explained how some many people enjoy that boring ass rapper except that he was a science experiment from the beginning. Because it is not possible. Some mentally challenged scientist who loved hip hop created Jay Z. Because ain't no way in hell some highly intelligent boring ass normal person would have thought of creating a android rapper that would create even more mentally challenged humans to become talentless boring rappers who will never become successful rapping as they try their best to be "boring"...."normal".....and ruin their fuucking life. 40 years old still a normal and boring rappers.....bigging up "successful boring and normal rappers as if being like them will help them become sucessfull. So they created a master piece when they created Jay Z. That's how they mentally enslaved you "normal and boring people". Make you feel smarter....make you feel as though you really have something to say. lol! To a point that you feel you deserved to get paid.......since Jay Z is so successful.

It's a conspiracy.....

Who the hell was that dude?
I agree with your "star" theory, but not to sure about this one.
Check.

Boring? Think twice?

Fire!!

I really don't get this thread.

I think Cole has more long range potential than most cats we say are hot.

I Think In Today's Generation If Your Not Pushing Ignorance Lyricism People Aren't Gonna Show You Respect. The Game Is Messed Up Due To Rappers Like Riff Raff. That's Why Jay Z Dropped Ignorant *hit. Because People Can't Interpret Intricate Lyrics From Artists Like Kendrick , Cole, Gambino, Soul, Pusha , Wale. They Belong On The Air. There The Type Of Guy Who Should Rule The Game. Including Drake. Nobody Is Saying Nothing On The Radio Or Just In General. These Guys Have A Grasp On Real Music. And Before I End This. Kanye Is King. Singers Like Jhene,Grande,Frank,Lykke Are The Real Deal.

Where have you been? These artists you speak of are all over the radio nonstop. No one's "stuck on ignorant music" to the point these guys aren't getting heavily supported.

Cole is one of my favorite current emcee's and I'll admit to the fact that a select few common things come up maybe a little too many times but in all honesty, I think he's cemented enough of a lane for him to be a very successful rap artist at the least.

It's a conspiracy.....

F_ck are you talkin bout...??

But i think niggas dnt understand or want to break down lyrics or songs in a whole....
- Jay said "the percentage who dont understand...is higher then the percentage that do.... Check yourself what percentage is you...
Can I Live...

Let the nigga cole live....
If you listen to some of his songs.... he isnt talkin about what u think he is....
Louis Vuitton aint bout a b_tch who only talks about loui... its bout hip-hop...
Get ya mind right troop....

When it comes to videos I feel like Cole still hasn't made a real creative one but at the same time I respect him for bringing out them videos he did 5 years+ ago, I guess it kind of goes with the brand of "keeping It real" J cole is a good rapper. Most of his tracks have a real message behind them, wrapped up in a cool flow and dope metaphors n similies. His music promotes positivity and confidence of self. Alot of his tracks and music videos show certain Scenarios which make people think deep.

If you think thats boring, thats cool, everyones entitled to their opinion.

Personally I think he's dope, but he has a long way to go before he sparks interest to a larger crowd of hip-hop fans.

Imagine going to the club and a J.Cole song comes on........right after

Nuff said. Boring rappers don't stand a chance this year. lol!

That a different type of artist. Hiphop is the only genre it seems you have to have a club track and brag all the time . That's the main reason I support artist like Cole and Kendrick. I'll put money down for them. Artist like birdman, lil wayne etc I'll mess with there songs but I aint putting money into their business when im broke singing a song about poppin bottles. Forget that at least Cole and Kendrick inspire and motivate me to be better.

I used to be a big fan of J. Cole before he was on RocNation and did songs like School Daze, Young Simba/Simba, Before I'm Gone, etc. The RocNation Cole is nowhere the same cat as he was when he was hungry. Saw him live last year at Sonar in Baltimore and can't even lie - the kid puts on a great show.

Friday Night Lights is still one of the best mixtapes of that year.

Imagine going to the club and a J.Cole song comes on........right after

Nuff said. Boring rappers don't stand a chance this year. lol!

based on your previous posts, I don't think u even believe this.

music is much deeper, and so is making money.

This all day:

That a different type of artist. Hiphop is the only genre it seems you have to have a club track and brag all the time . That's the main reason I support artist like Cole and Kendrick. I'll put money down for them. Artist like birdman, lil wayne etc I'll mess with there songs but I aint putting money into their business when im broke singing a song about poppin bottles. Forget that at least Cole and Kendrick inspire and motivate me to be better.

Which is part of the topic.....why do people go to the club? Why do people go to a library? Which one is perceived as fun and which one is perceived as boring?

End of discussion. J.Cole is boring.......boring people go to libraries.....use big words. Not saying anything is wrong with that....but boring people get offended about being "boring".

That doesn't make sense. What I'm saying to you is theres a difference between the type of music your comparing it to. I wouldn't go to the club and request j. cole he doesn't create the type of songs to get "turnt" to i would listen to j cole when I'm just chillin etc.

And for you to call a library boring. people don't go to the library to have fun they got to work towards achieving something. you not understanding that is probs the reason you would class a rapper like j.cole boring.

Back