Who's down to be apart of a beat tape using all CTI samples...

why dont u do Creed Taylor Inspires Future Producers
how long do u want the songs?

why dont u do Creed Taylor Inspires Future Producers
how long do u want the songs?

I like this title the best.

It doesn't really matter how long the beats are, as long as it doesn't get boring and it's not a 3 minute loop. I'd shoot for 1.5 - 2.5 minutes? whatever

someone doin a cover for this?

Yup, its gonna be real nice too. Just came up with the idea the other day.

Damn it probally seems late, but can i also be apart of this ?
i didn't post a comment earlier because i wasn't sure if i had time to contribute to this project

Damn it probally seems late, but can i also be apart of this ?
i didn't post a comment earlier because i wasn't sure if i had time to contribute to this project

Of course. You don't have to post in the thread to be apart of it. Just send me your beat by this weekend!

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

so are we running with the title i came up with? WOOOO HOOO!!!! X )

Yup, I like it and nobody else is really speaking up.

so im putting the final touches on my beat for this tape as we speak and a thought pops in my head.

how many of you guys who are contributing too this tape actually OWN the CTI vinyl that your sample came from?

i e digg as well so its no big deal too me weather you do or you dont own the acutal vinyl. i was just curious thats all.......

I own the record i sampled for this particular project.............show of hands who else does?

Last edited:
i havent even started on this yet and i signed up a long tiem ago lol...hopefully i make some fire in an hour and submit on the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about everyone just talks about it in the thread...No need to "vote", it's not a battle or really about who's beat is better...

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

so im putting the final touches on my beat for this tape as we speak and a thought pops in my head.

how many of you guys who are contributing too this tape actually OWN the CTI vinyl that your sample came from?

i e digg as well so its no big deal too me weather you do or you dont own the acutal vinyl. i was just curious thats all.......

I own the record i sampled for this particular project.............show of hands who else does?

you already know..

I wasnt gonna even do a beat for this till i realized i had the cti George Benson vinyl and since i knew it had some dope ish on it i figured what the hell.

Last edited:
so i finished my beat...where do i send it to?

Ahhh man... I been heavy asleep on this thread shoulda been keepin up...

Been hella busy last week AND this week, I've kept this in mind, hoping to bang out some heavy work between later today and tomorrow. What's the exact last day? Sunday??

AND title idea -

"Creed Taylor Inspired: The FutureProducers Collection"

Thought it had a lil more kick, always room 4 improvement ;D

so i finished my beat...where do i send it to?

PM it to me. Make sure you include producer name and track title how you want it to be listed on the track list.

Ahhh man... I been heavy asleep on this thread shoulda been keepin up...

Been hella busy last week AND this week, I've kept this in mind, hoping to bang out some heavy work between later today and tomorrow. What's the exact last day? Sunday??

AND title idea -

"Creed Taylor Inspired: The FutureProducers Collection"

Thought it had a lil more kick, always room 4 improvement ;D

The deadline is this weekend, Sunday. But, if you need a few extra days just let me know.

I like that title best. Everyone cool to roll with that one?

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

i'd love to take part homey. just say when...

Submit your beat by Sunday, if you need a few extra days let me know ASAP

---------- Post added 04-10-2010 at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-09-2010 at 06:49 AM ----------

Received beats from 7 people.
All beats are due by this weekend. If you need a few extra days let me know ASAP!

PM it to me. Make sure you include producer name and track title how you want it to be listed on the track list.

The deadline is this weekend, Sunday. But, if you need a few extra days just let me know.

I like that title best. Everyone cool to roll with that one?

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Submit your beat by Sunday, if you need a few extra days let me know ASAP

---------- Post added 04-10-2010 at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-09-2010 at 06:49 AM ----------

Received beats from 7 people.
All beats are due by this weekend. If you need a few extra days let me know ASAP!

Yo Gilson,

My beat is all set I'm gunna be sending it in a couple hours, I just wanna make a vocal tag first and make sure I'm happy with the arrangement.

Back