who here has fl9.6 beta? gotta ask you something

Imagine you are the one guy programming that software (FL Studio).
Everytime you build in a new feature for the Playlist you need to double check if that feature doesn't break the Block section of it. If it does you have 2 choices: to always program 2 specific areas of the program for 1 new feature OR don't implement that feature at all.

It's a horror to maintain both sections - that's why the older one needs to go in order for new feaatures to be implemented faster & more properly.

THATS SOME BS...i am a web developer/ java programmer and i know for a fact they wouldnt have just one person working on a project like this...

I keep tryna give the clips a go, but they just be so unOrganized it get annoying really quick.. kills my workflow.. said it b4 a few weeks ago in this thread, but yea... im not giving up, i know you must take in the new shit with open arms and keep it moving.. but I just made 2 nice beats using the blocks.. hastle free, like the good ol' days!! lmao.. FL9 till they fix that floating clips placed anywhere bullshyt.. still gonna keep at it tho, maybee im just stuck in my stuborn ways? lol..

Just stay on fl 9 and you'll be good. It's not like fl 10 is gonna be a game changer anyway.

**** new versions. I know for a fact that everytime i run a new update, some of the old projects somehow screw up. There's always an issue, vst loading, runtime errors...always.

I want my blocks..i find them really really handy. Plus i was able to do whatever i needed so far with fl studio 9. Why update then.

Whats even the point of those "pseudo" tracks when really, you can place your clips whereever you want. That's just stupid.

Last edited:
Back